Biotherm life plankton mask Reviews

Ranked #279 out of 735 in Masks

May 20, 2017

Il est doux et léger , vraiment bon pour les peau sensible et rosacée, regénérateur aide à faire diminuer la rougeur. Ma peau était très douce le lendemain matin
    On a pas besoin de creme de nuit car cette creme la remplace et on la laisse agir toute la nuit pour un teint plus éclatant le lendemain

May 16, 2017

I received a large sample in a gift with purchase. It's a beautiful cool gel type texture, I used a very small veil at night after cleansing. I woke up to hydrated smoother skin texture. I do find this product highly fragranced, something for buyers to be mindful of if your sensitive to fragrance. A little goes along way, I love this packaging, sleek glass blue jar with silver lid.

September 25, 2016

My facial skin has been feeling too dry lately, so I decided to try out some masks...keeping in my mind that I have a sensitive combination skin. This product seemed safe, I thought...considering that it was recommended by the store cosmetologist ( or so I believed) to be very effective and mild for my skin type. Also, for some reason, i felt a 60cad product should show an almost immediate effect but I after almost a month, I see nothing.

Jennymac1980 has posted in the forum topic