• Black Diamond Cheese Spread
  • Black Diamond Cheese Spread

Black Diamond Cheese Spread Reviews

Ranked #2144 out of 2331 in Grocery

September 17, 2016

And then I died. It comes in a Philly cream cheese looking tub, but it's nothing like cream cheese. When I first tasted it, my tastebuds went "bammo!". To me it tastes just like a really good higher priced box of Velveeta shells or the like. I'm always craving a cheesy flavour and this was so good and smooth. I had it on toast and a toasted bagel and was more thrilled than if it were a jam or cream cheese on top. It's so good you could melt it into a bowl of plain macaroni... it would then be a pricey pot of pasta, but it would taste good. It's that cheesy.

March 22, 2016

I absolutely love the flavor of this cheese spread ,its very creamy and a nice sharp cheddar flavor .I love spreading it on my bagels.I'm not a huge breakfast eater,but with a bagel and cheese spread I'm ready for my day.I would recommend this to everyone

May 14, 2015

This is a really good product and it tastes great, the only problem is that it is pretty pricey so I don't like to buy it too often. It's really good on toast or to spread on some crackers I love it.

November 21, 2013

I tried the sharp flavour and thought it had a strange taste. However it was smooth and creamy and spreads well. Is good with crisp apple slices.

August 31, 2013

I purchased the Sharp flavor. It sure was tasty! My husband likes it spread on his morning toast. Smooth and easy to spread. Nice cheesy flavor! Will purchase this item again.