Black-Fly Long Island Iced Tea Reviews
Ranked #55 in Coolers

Good - 0
    Taste

May 10, 2016

I used to drink Mikes Hard Lemonade, single drink. When they stopped making individual drinks, I asked the owners of my fave Liquor Store what they would recommend. They suggested Black Fly. They have 3 flavors. Long Island Ice Tea, Pina Colada, I can't recall what the 3rd flavor is. I've tried all 3 & the Ice Tea is the best. They are actually pretty cheap. One costs me $2.95...

2.7/5
    Taste

January 16, 2016

I love Long Island iced teas - they are always my go-to drink in situations where a bottle of wine entirely to myself is not appropriate. I love Black-Fly canned mixes, so I was excited to see that they offered a bottled Long Island Iced tea for a reasonable price. Unfortunately, these were terrible. It tastes like it was mixed by your wasted, eighteen-year-old College dorm mate who decides she wants to pick up bar-tending for the tips, and is experimenting with cocktails.

♡ Very "acidic" and artificial flavour that overwhelms taste buds
    ♡ Dry
    ♡ Does not taste like a Long Island Iced Tea

There are much better options than this. Save your money - and your taste buds!