Blistex Lip Medex Reviews

Blistex Lip Medex is a medicated lip balm that seals in moisture. Relieving sore lips, this lip balm restores moisture balance, quickly cools, comforts and relieves. Visit blistex.com for more information.

March 02, 2017

Would recommend 100%!! This lip balm is a life saver in the winter, keeps the lips moist longer, helps with cold sores if you get them and has a great smell as well. Love this product!!

March 02, 2017

Love love love this lipbalm! I always use it when my lips are chapped in the winter. It does the trick and it isnt that expensive! I love that it is in a pot and not a tube!

March 01, 2017

One winter day I was walking outside with a friend, and my lips were so cracked and hurt so bad, she pulled out Blistex Lip Medex and was my savior!! almost instantly felt better and the chappines went away overnight. Now I don't go anywhere without my Blistex with me. I use it every night before bed and my lips have never felt so smooth and hydrated, even the scent and flavour are so nice!! definitely recomend it!!!

February 26, 2017

I live in Canada! we have cold dry winters. So both my hands and lips dry-out easily during the winter months. This lip-balm is my go-to lip balm. It feels great on my lips as well as it really helps with dry chap lips. They always feel better after application

February 23, 2017

I live in a climate with very cold and very dry winters. Their air is so dry my skin is dry all the time - I could apply lotion all day and it would still dry out (ok maybe not). So, I often suffer from dry, cracked lips that can bleed too! As soon as I feel my lips are feeling very chapped and on the verge of getting worse I get some blistex lip medex and apply generously for a few days and it usually clears it up!

February 20, 2017

I have been using this product for what seems forever! It is the absolute best solution for dry or cracked lips leaving them soft. We often have a habit of licking our lips in the winter season thus contributing to the dreaded dry lip condition. Also, too much sun exposure in the summer months does not help! Blister Lip Medex to the rescue!!! A #1 product that delivers!!!

February 17, 2017

Blister lip medex is the best lip product I've ever used. Every night before bed i apply blister to my lips and never have dry chapped lips . Blister keeps my lips moisturized and never site or cracked.

February 15, 2017

This is by far the best medicated lip balm out thete. My lips get extremely chapped sty and twndbto crack amd bleed in the cold dry winters and this always prevents it

February 14, 2017

I've been using this since high school and love it! It always keeps my lips soft and smooth. Even in the dry cold candian winters it helps prevent them from becoming chapped. Very affordable and highly recommend this product

February 14, 2017

My 9 yo daughter had severely chapped lips that she would cry and didn't want to eat. I bought Blistex Lip Medex and they were so much better 24 hours later and almost completely healed after 2 days. I couldn't believe it worked so fast and so well. Next time I won't wait as long as I did to purchase it, it was such a relief for me and for her.