Blistex Lip Medex Reviews

Blistex Lip Medex is a medicated lip balm that seals in moisture. Relieving sore lips, this lip balm restores moisture balance, quickly cools, comforts and relieves. Visit blistex.com for more information.

June 01, 2018

The best !

This is something i will always buy for cracked lips! In seconds it keeps your lips soft and cool ! So far this has been the only good product for my lips and only have to apply once in the day !

May 28, 2018

Works great on chapped lips

I get extremely dry cracked lips, this always soothes them. It definitely helps them heal faster as well. I like the cool feeling when first applied and starts working right away

May 23, 2018

Super Hydrating

I love this product in the winter. My lips get really dry and chapped because of the dry air and cold weather, and even worse because I pick at them. I love putting this product on at bedtime because when I wake up in the morning I can really see a difference. It's super hydrating and it makes my lips feel so soft and smooth.

May 11, 2018

Works great

This products work great on dried and chapped lips. It creates a nice barrier of moisture on my lips and helped them heal quickly. I would definitely buy this again, it is a quality product for a great price!

May 02, 2018

Use it all the time!

When my lips are dry, this is what I turn to. Unlike a lot of other lip balms, it doesn't dry out your lips, it really works! Thanks to this product I no longer have cracked and splitting lips all the time. A true lifesaver!

April 28, 2018

Not Effective Enough

I've been having severe chapped lips this winter and my colleague suggested Blistex Lip Medex. Frankly, I don't find this product very effective. It is moisturing upon application but did minimal in curing my chapped lips.

Great for an everyday lip balm but I would likely not purchase again.

April 27, 2018

Great for dry lips

Works like a charm for dry chapped lips. Very minty and refreshing, though I do find it too strong for every day use and just save it for when my lips are particularly dry.

April 24, 2018

Lip chow

As a child my sister always had extremely dry cracked lips in the winter and this product was the only thing that actually helped heal and keep her lips moisturized.

April 24, 2018

Best product for dry lips

I suffer from dry and cracking lips, even when I'm constantly drinking water. When I use this product I see results right away. My lips feel moisturized, and are no longer cracked. I make sure I keep one on my throughout the day.

April 21, 2018

My go to lip treatment

I have this in every bag I own and even my car. I would recommend this to anyone. Heals the worst cracks on your lips and lasts a long time. This is my go to especially in the winter months.