Blistex Lip Medex Reviews

Blistex Lip Medex is a medicated lip balm that seals in moisture. Relieving sore lips, this lip balm restores moisture balance, quickly cools, comforts and relieves. Visit blistex.com for more information.

October 27, 2019

Best lip product

Blistex is a very nice lip treatment and moisturizer, especially during the winter months when lips are really cracky dry and brittle. It leaves lips kissable and so smooth and soft, and provides moisture that lasts. I really love it. I don’t get cold sores but the nice tingling this product provides is said to make sores soothed as well. Even though the smell isn’t all that it doesn’t take away from the product at all.

October 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I keep this In my purse for everyday use!

I love this lip chap so much. I use it all the time, I used to have dry and chapped lips that would bleed. Every since using this lip chap I have noticed a huge difference! I no longer have bleeding lips, this lip chap creates a layer that protects them from getting dry!

October 13, 2019

Good lip balm

I like Blistex - it works well. It's really similar to Carmex but I find that Blistex has a strong menthol taste to it which leaves me choosing Carmex over it. I would definitely purchase it if Carmex wasnt available because it does a great job - it just tastes and smells strongly of menthol. The plus side to the menthol is that it makes your lips tingle - I like that feeling.

October 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

A DREAM

I was gifted this buy an aunt a year or 2 ago, she used it for skiing and on holiday and I was constantly moaning about sore chapped lips. I suffer badly from cold sores but I’ve not had one NOT ONE, since I started wearing this. I have 3 pots open at any one time, one in my handbag, one in work and one for the car. I honestly can’t recommend this product enough, it’s been a life changer for me. I’m no longer embarrassed by cold sores, and my lips are always soft, smooth and supple now. I wear it on holiday too as it provides great lasting SPF coverage. It’s glossy aswel so I sometimes put some ontop of lipsticks if I’m going out instead of gloss for an extra pop. It’s refreshing and minty, smells medicated but not in a bad way. Honestly have recommended and bought this product for so many people. I’m in love.

October 03, 2019

The only lip balm I use

I love this product!! Helps prevent chapped lips and keeps your lips nice and moisturizer! Since I tried this product I have not purchased anything else for my lip care needs! I always have a container on hand

July 23, 2019

un chouchou pour les lèvres

autant en été qu' en hiver ce lip medex est efficace pour les lèvres gercés. je l'utilise matin et soir et bye bye les levres gercés. il est seulement parfait.

July 14, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Perfect lip balm for sore dry lips

I use this all the time as I suffer with dry lips, this stops them cracking and haven’t had a cold sore since I started using it years ago. My daughter has also started to use it and she loves it to.

July 05, 2019

Parfait hydratant et pour prévention des feux sauvages

J adore ce produit!!! il faut par contre aimer la sensation de picotement lors de l application mais des que je sens un bouton de fiere arrivée je mets ce baume, en fait je le met tout les soirs par prevetion et pour mon hydration.
    Seul bémol, le produit est tres brillant et il ne faut pas trop en mettre sinon on a l impression d etre tombe dans un pot de vaseline!

July 03, 2019

My go to product

I have tried other products. They all tend to leave me feeling my lips are dried out. I don't like the test of others either. This product has saved me. Lips become softer and don't crack at all. I love it.

July 03, 2019

by far the best!!

i have used this same lip balm for 20 years.
    it's amazing in every way.
    it's cooling and heals your lips so well.
    anything from sun burn to wind burn to cold and dry.
    i will never stop buying this unless they stop making it. lol.