Blistex Lip Medex Reviews

Blistex Lip Medex is a medicated lip balm that seals in moisture. Relieving sore lips, this lip balm restores moisture balance, quickly cools, comforts and relieves. Visit blistex.com for more information.

April 02, 2021

My go-to lip balm

This is the only lip balm I like using. Works great, but the more I use it the more I need it, especially in the winter. Will still be using it though, because other one's dont work at all.

March 26, 2021

Best lip balm for dry lips

I have extremely chapped, dry lips, especially in the winter. This is the only lip balm that works for me and I find doesn’t need to be reapplied as often as other brands.

March 08, 2021
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Blistex lip balm

I often find that my lips dry out and feel awful, so this is my goto lip repair balm. It's very easy to apply with no unpleasant taste. This is great value for money and does what it should.

February 14, 2021

Everyday lip balm

My lips can get pretty chapped and this lip balm works so well to treat and prevent chapped lips. I love the slight tingling sensation on my lips after applying this lip balm.

January 26, 2021

My go to

This is the only lip balm i buy! Hands down does what it is supposed to and at a great price point. I would highly recommend this lip balm for chapped lips!

January 26, 2021

Perfect for dry winter days

I love this lip balm and is the only one I will purchase. I have a habit of picking my lips as they dry up so having a good lip balm like this really helps lock in the moisture. I also love the cooling sensation as an added bonus!

January 19, 2021

Really effective

I suffer from extremely dry eczema and cracked lips during the winter, and it's very hard for me to find a lip balm that actually medicates my lips without drying them out more in the long run. This does just that, it helps my lips go from apre and chapped to smooth and relieved in a good few minutes after using it, I would definitely reccomend you try this out if you suffer from lip issues.

January 16, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Works every time!

This is my go to! I love it! Anytime my lips feel dry and chapped this blistex fixes it almost immediately. I keep one in my car, in my purse and one at home, that's how much I love it!

January 09, 2021

Best product for chapped lips

I have been using this off and on for over 15 years. If my lips are even a little chapped, I pull the Blistex out. I works super fast (expecially if used overnight) and really is reasonably priced. This is one of the very best for chapped lips.

December 22, 2020

awesome!!

This has been my saving grace from day one I absolutely love this blistex. Keeps my lips moist even in the cold temperatures. I use this about 3 or 4 times in a day