Blistex Mint Reviews

August 02, 2017

This lipbalm is great for the winter months

I find that it adds the moisture that my lips lose during the winter months, due to the cold and dryness.
    I like how it glides on smoothly, and lasts quite a while. It also has a great smell, and the packaging makes it very easy to transport around in a purse or even in your car.

July 30, 2017

MY GO TO PRODUCT

I LIVE IN THIS BLISTEX LIP PROTECTION ,I PUT IT ON ALL THE TIME.THIS PRODUCT MAKE MY LIPS FEEL SO SMOOTH AND SOFT. IT IS A LITTLE ON THE PRICEY SIDE TO ME BUT I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT.

June 21, 2017

My go to

Big believer in this product! I am prone to cold sores, so a recommended every day preventative is a product with SPF. I use this daily and it seems to keep the cold sores at bay for the most part. Super moisturizing and really good price. I keep them at work, at home and in most of my purses so I always have one handy!

July 26, 2016

I use this every single day. I don't like any other lip balms available out there. I find that this one is just perfect and it feels nice on the lips cause of the mint flavor. Also, the smell is nice and minty as well, it makes my chapped lips feel so much better.

March 11, 2016

this is the only brand I can count on. As soon as I put it on my lips, I feel the immediate difference. My lips don't feel chalky like some other brands, and it doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth either. I actually use this as a coat before I put on lipstick!

2.2/5

March 08, 2016

I have VERY dry lips, and I have yet to find a lip balm that will help them for more than maybe 10 minutes. This one really doesn't work for me. I need to be reapplying constantly throughout the day, which is a huge pain. But on the plus side, I like that it has sun protection. Probably won't buy this again.

February 09, 2016

This is such a great lip balm, I use it for skiing because it has spf 15, which keeps my lips from burning, but it really does work to keep my lips soft and moisturized. I keep one in the pocket of my ski coat, one in my purse, one in my car lets just say there's always one near me.....really this is the best and you can't beat the price either! I've used some expensive lip balms in my life and this one far exceeds those any day!

February 06, 2016

One of the better quality lip balms from the drug store.
    Has a nice minty flavour and it is quite hydrating.

February 05, 2016

I just bought this and I love it. It wasn't expensive and it really soothes my dry lips. It doesn't feel heavy on my lips and the mint feels tingly and good.

February 05, 2016

Thats my favorite lip balm. I like the mint taste.