Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate Reviews
#63 in Grocery

January 14, 2018

Yum

I will only drink dairy free milk. This one tastes so creamy and good. Refreshing and chocolatey. Its very heathy. It is good in smoothies , or just on its own!!

January 07, 2018

This is so good

We have a few children who are lactose intolerant, so I need to have something else for them to drink. They really enjoy this milk. It is so easy to drink, and goes down well. When it comes on sale, I buy extra, cause our other children like it as well.

July 22, 2017

Not the same as Silk

My kids love the Silk dark chocolate milk so we figured the Breeze would taste similar and the Breeze is usually cheaper too. Our 2.5 year-old boy refused to drink it. He said it is not the same.

May 31, 2017

I am very satisfied with the Almond Breeze Chocolate milk. I found my brands left a funny aftertaste while Blue Diamond did not. Very similar taste to regular chocolate milk. Definitely recommend, for those with dairy allergies and for those who want a healthier choice of milk!

March 13, 2017

Love this almond milk! Smooth and creamy, great for adding to smoothies has a long shelf life and just the right taste - not too sweet and hard to tell it is from almonds.

February 15, 2017

Almond breeze chocolate has such an amazing taste! It tastes just like chocolate milk! It is so smooth and has a very yummy chocolate taste. I would highly recommend.

December 20, 2016

This is one of the best Almond milk products on the market. The chocolate flavor makes you feel like you are treating yourself and not just being healthy.

October 15, 2016

Great vegan milk , I have tried so many and this ones is the best ! Plus it as so much more less sugar then others, all of them are great , and prices are cheap

October 05, 2016

I was hesitant at first but I can't believe how good it tastes. Even my husband liked it. I stopped drinking it for a while but my husband kept on asking me to buy some for him. It is now very sweet and still has a good cholate flavour. It's a very good and healthy substitute for dairy.

August 26, 2016

Sooo delicious, best non-dairy chocolate beverage! Fantastic in smoothies, in a chia seed pudding or simply enjoy a cold glass of it. Sure, it's higher in calories than the vanilla or unsweetened option, but it's a nice treat!