• Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream
  • Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream

Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream Reviews

Ranked #276 out of 414 in Eye Cream

May 03, 2017

This is my absolute favorite eye cream! Anyone that suffers from very dehydrated eyes knows the struggle of finding an eye cream that actually makes a difference. Usually my undereyes will just absorb any moisture immediately, and I never see any results.

This cream is rich enough for me that it actually leaves my eyes hydrated all day long. Refine lines seem to diminish upon use. My concealer applies so smoothly. I use this eye cream all four seasons as I've always suffered from dehydrated skin, no matter what time of the year.

I would recommend this eye cream to anyone who suffers from very dehydrated eyes, as it's very rich. It retails for 65 dollars, however a jar will last me 5 months plus. It's a beautiful product.

December 31, 2016

I received this as a sample at checkout with my order. It has become my new favourite product. Within two days, the fine lines around my eyes have sognificantly diminished. The product is on the pricey side, but a little goes quite a long way.

June 08, 2014

This is a very nice cream for my eyes. It really helped with my bags in the morning. It doesn't help my dark circles but at least I don't have bags. Love this product!

April 15, 2014

OMG I love this product and can't imagine not having it...as soon as I get low I go and buy another to be ont he safe side! My eyes look refershed and brighter...the under eye puffiness disappears instantly and so far no wrinkles to be seen!!!

January 24, 2013

The Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair cream is a very thick under eye moisturizer that I cannot go without. I'm now on my third jar of it. A full jar lasts me 7 months of using it day and night! Well worth the $75 price tag. It's gentle on my eyes and doesn't sting when I apply it (I have sensitive dry skin). It's soo hydrating, love it.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender