Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick

Ranked #231 out of 458 in Concealer

March 13, 2017

So I love Bobbi brown face touch up stick because:
    1) Super Convenient- due to the size, packaging and easy application
    2) Great Shades- I have a hard time finding concealers that match so I love how perfectly Honey matches my brown skin.
    3) Coverage- Soft and blendable formula, easily covers scars. With the small tip you can really control what gets covered. I've been using this for scars and then topping it off with sheer powder for a natural look.

Now the cons with this product mainly have to do with the value. For such a small amount I think the price tag is just not worth it. I happened to get mine on sale but don't think i would repurchase this product for full price.

December 02, 2015

Bought this on an impulse because I am easily convinced by sales people, and I wish I hadn't ! It's ridiculously expensive for such a small amount, and there are way better concealers out there for that price. This also doesn't work very well as for concealing the undereye. I do like that it's small - making it easy to travel / go out with. Other than that, I still prefer the MUFE Full Cover Concealer.

Trump