Prestige Item
Bobbi Brown Luxe Liquid Lip High Shine Reviews

Bobbi Brown Luxe Liquid Lip offers gorgeous colour and lush wearability that will launch in 9 shades.
  • 3-D light refracting pigments with moisture spheres create luminous shine with an added plumping effect, offering anti-aging and intense conditioning benefits with intense moisture
  • Stays colour true all day – for up to 8 hours

September 30, 2018

Feels so nice and moisturizing!

The colour Italian rose is such a beautiful colour. It applies really nicely and the colour looks different on everyone. It looks lovely and compliments my skin well. This is my first time trying Bobbi Brown lip products and I love it!

September 30, 2018

A lip colour that is easy to apply and feels moist on your lips. It also does not transfer onto your teeth when you smile or talk. I would definitely buy another Bobbi Brown lip product in the future.

Intense colour

This is definitely a more expensive product, but a little bit does go a long way. The coil out is super rich and concentrated. It was easy to apply and goes on smooth.

Very pigmented

Little goes along way with this liquid lip shine, it's very pigmented. Though the 3 colors that I tried does not suite me too much but definitely a high end liquid lip shine. Recommend for sure.

Beautiful application and pigment

Easy to apply lip colour with high shine as promised. The shade Italian Rose is a beautiful rose tones shade that works for so many different skin tones. Luxury packaging and product pays off with the pigment that packs a punch. I tend to prefer lip balms or long lasting lipsticks, so I might not buy this to use on a daily basis.

Just not for me

This review is for the shade “Red the News” #8.

These are definitely long lasting. They cling on stubbornly to your lips and while I normally love liquid lipsticks this felt too heavy for me. Getting it off was a bit of a struggle and it left behind a bit of a red stain. That being said I love the luxe packaging and look forward to trying a different shade to see if that changes my mind.

Intense!

I’m always weary of lippies that claim to be intense. But the Bobbi Brown Luxe liquid lip shine give the intense colour, moisture. The Russian red is wowser!

Great on everyone!

This lip product is wonderful! Goes on very easily and does not goop! We have 8 at our table on it looks amazing on everyone! It is light on the lips and isn’t tacky. I usually do not wear lipstick but really like this product. The Italian rose looks very natural.

Loving Italian Rose

Loving this Bobbi Brown Liquid Lip in Italian Rose! It is super soft and not at all sticky feeling like most other lop glosses. This color I tried is nice, not too bold and would be great as a daily lip. The wand allows for super easy application.

Bobbi Brown Luxe Liquid Lip High Shine

OMG OMG OMG
    I. Am. In. Love.
    I am a forever lover of red and was so excited to try the Red the News.

Love the felt tip of the applicator as I used it to outline my lips before fully applying the color.

Soft, silky and not at all sticky. A must for liquid lipstick.

Pricing, some would say is a bit steep at $42 BUT. A good lipstick costs money. You get what you pay for when you go cheap. Don’t go cheap. So worth it.

Actual packaging is gorgeous. I am so in love.

Excited to see if it last the 8 hours it says.