Prestige Item
Bobbi Brown Luxe Liquid Lip High Shine Reviews

Bobbi Brown Luxe Liquid Lip offers gorgeous colour and lush wearability that will launch in 9 shades.
  • 3-D light refracting pigments with moisture spheres create luminous shine with an added plumping effect, offering anti-aging and intense conditioning benefits with intense moisture
  • Stays colour true all day – for up to 8 hours

October 04, 2018

Luxe High Shine!

I received my Bobbi Brown Luxe Liquid Lip High Shine from Chickadvisor showcase home kit. Shade: Camisole. I was really excited that this product was in the kit. I am addicted to lip products. The shade was a little bit too light for my liking. (light-medium skin tone) I use a darker shade of lip liner and I love the result. It did not feel sticky, there was definitely Shine. The product did last a long time. I ate greasey food and drank water, and only a little bit of the liquid lipstick faded away in the inner of my lips. Highly recommend this product.

Colours are great!

I got this product to try at the chickadvisorshowcase. I really liked the red colour. It seems to be moisturizing and what i love is it is not sticky. Great product but expensive for the amount you get.

October 01, 2018

Love the smooth silky feel

I really liked this product , just wasn’t a fan of this colour . I’ve actually gone and bought a different colour after trying this one .
    The price is as expected for a quality brand . The thick, silky smooth formula explains the price and had me running out to buy the colour of my choice .
    This maybe my new fav lipstick 💄

Gorgeous colours

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Cannot speak to the long-lasting effect, but really fell the moisturizing effect immediately. Gorgeous colours, and applies beautifully.

Nice formula

I like the colour of the liquid lip that I received in my showcase. The formula is really nice, and doesn't have that gross sticky feeling that a lot of other lip glosses and liquid lip colours have. Great product!

2.7/5

Too sticky and pricey

This product as in my kit for showcase 2018. The application was thick and sticky. It was not comfortable to wear although the colour is pretty . I didn’t feel any tingling or plumping effect either. The price point of over $40 and the texture is negative for me . I am happy woth the colour but can’t get over the thick and stickiness on my lips . It did last for 8 hours but so uncomfortable. #chickadvisorshowcase #BobbiBrownLuxeLips

2.7/5

October 01, 2018

Good colour payoff but messy

When I first learned that these were high shine lip colours, I was prepared to hate them but they surprised me. The wand was a bit hard to take out of the tube and it picked up too much product. The application was a bit messy...I had to go around the outline of my lips with a makeup wipe to remove any excess. Overall, I loved the Italian Rose shade on me but alas, it is not transfer-proof (or kissproof, if you like!) so this makes it somewhat difficult for me to justify the price point. I didn't feel any plumping effect so I'm not so sure about that claim. Buy it for long lasting colour but not for the other things it claims to do. #BobbiBrownLuxeLips

2.8/5

Not what I was expecting

I really was Excited to try this.. I really wanted to love it. But as soon as I put it on I could just feel it was way to much so a little goes along way.. also it can be a bit messy too! Very thick and heavy feeling

Super Pigmented

When I see the words "liquid lip" I automatically think of a product that dries matte. This is not a matte product. Instead, it applies like a thick lip gloss. It's a bit tacky but not sticky.

The applicator is a nice shape; however, it removes quite a bit of product, maybe too much. Although this liquid lip definitely transfers, it leaves a nice long-wearing stain on the lips. The way it fades is super pretty.

Overall, I like this. It's not transfer proof and some people may dislike the finish. However, I think Bobbi Brown makes great products and I like the way this fades on the lips.

Bobbi Brown Luxe Liquid Lip

This liquid lip it very pigmented and provides lots of moisture and shine. It feels great on and the red is on point. Great job Bobbi Brown. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!