Bodacious Smooth White Wine
Good

Bodacious Smooth White Wine Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 77 in White Wine

May 12, 2017

I am not much of a wine person (so I thought) until I came across the Bodacious brand! I had issues with so many different wines being too tart, too sweet, too dry, bad aftertaste, too bold, too weak ect. Smooth white was just what I was searching for. From the first sip to the last sip it goes down easy ( a little too easy lol)and ever since that I have stuck to the Bodacious brand. I've tried Shiraz, Cabernet sauvignon, and smooth red and love them all. Tonight it's Pinot Grigio for the first time and not dissapointed. Your looking at $10 or less a bottle here in BC so really you can not go wrong with this brand.

May 03, 2017

This is currently my favorite white wine. It's incredibly smooth and fruity and has a price tag that's pretty hard to beat.

I generally buy wine based on 1) the price and 2) the label. Because I'm sophisticated like that. Bodacious is about $8/9 a bottle which is my preferred price range. The label is fun and colorful and looks nice in the wine rack. It tastes fruity and uncomplicated, which I like in a white wine.

Bodacious smooth white has definitely earned a permanent spot on my liquor store shopping list :)

January 03, 2017

This wine is reasonably priced, I have purchased it on a few occasions and have not been disappointed. Great flavour and aroma, my friends enjoyed it too. I would buy it again :) ❤

December 18, 2015

I have tried the this /white and the Red! Very affordable easy drinking wine right out of the bottle. A good white that is smooth and great for a hot summer day or any day!

March 18, 2015

Great and easy to drink wine blend. Very affordable. Im a huge Bodacious red fan, just because its such a diamond in a rough.

2.3/5

September 11, 2014

The flavour just wasn't for me - which of course is very subjective for any wine. Honestly, a friend & I tried it because the label was pretty, but neither of us really liked it as is, so we turned it into sangria & it was much better that way. It wasn't a terrible wine, but there are just so many to choose from that I wouldn't buy Bodacious smooth white again, although I've tried the red & enjoyed that.

April 22, 2014

After trying this wine on the weekend, it has become my new favourite white wine!! Bodacious Smooth White Wine is very affordable - $9.95/750 mL bottle. It is described as having a pale straw colour, aromatic floral nose, and off-dry/fruity with floral and peach notes on the palate.

I usually find other white wines bitter, and this was very smooth! It is a bit sweeter than other white wines, but if you prefer a sweeter taste (similar to Riesling) this is for you! This really has become my new favourite wine and I cannot wait to sip this on patios in the upcoming summer season!

New favorite songs?