Body Shop Banana Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#16 in Hair Care

February 07, 2019

My favorite!!!!

This shampoo and conditioner is the best out there! My hair is soooooooo clean, soft, and smells so amazing!!! I recommend this set to anyone who will listen! It actually does smell like bananas, but not like the artificial scent that you'd expect. It's a lot more fresh smelling!
    If you have an issue with dry hair, I would recommend the banana line from the body shop. It adds a lot of moisture without making your hair feel heavy. And it does add volume to my hair, so that's a bonus for me!

January 31, 2019

Super fruity

I love the feel and the texture. It's all natural, smells amazing just like banana. Very gentle on skin and make hair softer and shiny after every wash.

September 19, 2018

Smells Delicious!

When I took my first sniff of this amazing product I was in Love! I went banana crazy and brought the shampoo, conditioner even the body butter. It's worth the buy!

July 27, 2018

Tropical

Body Shop Banana Shampoo and Conditioner is an amazing product. The scent is so refreshing and clean smelling. Does an amazing job on cleansing and conditioning your hair.

June 26, 2018

The Smell!!

Oh my gosh! The smell of this shampoo is too die for. The shampoo and conditioner leaves your hair feeling light and soft and does not leave any buildup on my hair. The scent is light and not at all fake/perfumey - just perfect. I love body shop products and this is no exception.

March 06, 2018

Nourishment shampoo for long hairs

I love this one as I have very long hairs and don't get enough time to oil them. This shampoo never let me hair look really dry. I am using this for last 2 years and very happy with it.

2.7/5

January 19, 2018

Not the greatest shampoo & conditioner

I am a huge Body Shop fan and have tried so many of their products. I picked up the Banana range because it is intended for hydrating purposes. I did not find that it hydrated my hair, my hair still felt the same after using it.

June 23, 2017

tres bonne odeur.

les cheveux sent bons et lors du lavage, ils sont frais et net. mais apres un jour, les cheveux deviennent gras (dans mon cas). je trouve que le prix de la bouteille versus les ml contenu est peu avantageux.

2.8/5

May 12, 2017

I love the smell of Banana, The shampoo made my hair smell good but it seemed like it made it tangled which made it difficult for me to put the conditioner on

April 14, 2017

It's alright. It didn't really do much for my hair, but it smelled good. My girls enjoyed using it more than I did. I don't think I will buy this again, it might be good for someone else's hair though.