Body Shop Banana Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#16 in Hair Care

March 22, 2016

My go to shampoo I soooooooo love this scent and not only does it smell delicious it's been great for my hair and since its body shop it's all natural ingredients. And it comes a super price highly recommended!

March 16, 2016

I love this shampo and conditioner, I recommend it to anyone, especially people with oily hair. I have very oily hair, but when I use this product, I can go 2 good days without washing it. I will continue to buy this product for sure! Also, the smell is amazing, although I find the scent on bananas don't last in your hair after it is dry, but it does still smell clean.

March 15, 2016

I love my body shop shampoo and conditioner. I really love the pleasant banana scent. It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. I'd recommend it to anyone.

March 09, 2016

This shampoo leaves my hair so shiny and soft! It smells amazing and I can feel good using it knowing that the ingredients aren't going to harm me. I would recommend!

February 09, 2016

L'odeur est merveilleuse !!! J'adore les bananes ! Ils étaient sensés le discontinuer, mais je l'ai vu au magasin dans le temps des Fêtes. Je ne sais pas si cela fait une différence dans mes cheveux, mais je sais que je ne me tannerai jamais de l'odeur ;)

February 07, 2016

I use the conditioner as my regular product and I absolutely love it. I am obsessed with how it smells and it's one of the only products that is thick enough to be effective on my curling, heat treated hair. It's also really affordable especially if you wait for one of the Body Shop's regular sales; I often buy one and get one free. My hair is shiny and strong despite daily straightener use. I'm so glad we finally have a local store in Timmins.

January 11, 2016

Love this shampoo and conditioner!!! Amazing for mine and my daughters very curly hair. Adds lots of moisture and shine!

July 08, 2015

I love this shampoo and conditioner. I have really long and thick hair and this stuff worked wonderfully on my hair. Left it feeling and smelling amazing!

July 08, 2015

I love the way these products from The Body Shop cleans my hair. I was very skeptical when I ordered it online, but pleased I did. The smell is just that of a real banana and it cleanses your scalp so well and doesn't strip it of essential oils. It left my hair feeling very clean & hydrated.

July 08, 2015

this shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair so smoth and felling great i would for sure recommend these products!!