4.1/5
Body Shop Youth Drops Reviews

April 26, 2017

I bought Body Shop Youth drops more for the pore minimizing effects, rather than anti-aging benefits. My face can also be oily so it can be challenging to find serums that don't make my face more oily. I am 30 years old.

I was really impressed with the Body Shop Youth Drops. I can put the serum on under any moisturizer and it acts almost like a primer. I have also noticed improvements in my skin quality. It is definitely smoother, and more even.

I would buy this product again, even at full price, that's how well it worked for me.

March 14, 2017

This is a very good product I've been using it for a couple weeks now and skin feels tighter and smoother. The prices are a little expensive so just stock up when they have sales.

January 13, 2017

I received this product in my Black Friday order bag. I was surprised at first thinking it was gooey. after using it I really like it now. If you follow the instructions inside the box and use it with the little scoop that comes with it it works great. I have read another review and dont understand how it becomes goopy.. I think they must have applied to much on the face.

My skin feel soft smooth and refreshed. I use it at night and I love it..

2.8/5

September 01, 2016

I was expecting my new best friend in that jar but I was really deceived. First the texture is gummy and a couple hours after the application, the product get lumpy.

March 24, 2015

The Body shops new productm. Absolutely awesome gor dry skin in the winter. Very unique texture...boumcu. smells so fresh and really keeps skin moisturized.