• Bolt
  • Bolt

Bolt Reviews

Ranked #997 out of 1011 in DVD

UPC:786936790290
DESCRIPTION: From the creator of Cars and Finding Nemo, meet Disney s newest hero, Bolt, and his faithful hamster sidekick Rhino, in the fully-awesome comedy-adventure event of the year! As the star of the biggest TV show in Hollywood, Bolt s life is filled with adventure, danger and intrigue. So when the super-pup is accidentally shipped to New York City and separated from Penney, his beloved co-star and owner, Bolt immediately springs into action to save her from the forces of evil. But he s not alone, with the help of Rhino, his number one fan and loyal partner, and a crafty alley cat names Mittens, they embark on an extraordinary mission filled with high-flying, action-packed stunts. David Sheehan of Hollywood Closeups raves Bolt is Great Disney fun for the whole family. Showcasing the vocal talents of John Travolta and teen sensation Miley Cyrus, and featuring a never-before-seen animated short starring the pint-sized rolling ball of thunder, Rhino, this movie will have your whole family cheering for the good guys and begging for more. Disney's Bolt coming to Blu-ray and Disney DVD on March 24th. Let it begin!!!

March 23, 2015

Great family movie. Cute and funny.

March 31, 2009

I agree with the other reviewer, this movie is super cute! I loved the main character who so though he could do anything because he thought he was a superhero...reminds me of my dog that seems to think that he is invincible or at least 10 times his size! hahah anyway, I thought this movie was cute and I am glad I picked up a copy. Warning though, I am a big fan of Pixar and Disney cartoons but this one was a bit of a miss to watch with a guy. He thought it was way more kiddish than any other cartoons I have made him watch. Ah well, I loved it!

March 31, 2009

Bolt is the perfect family movie. I watched it with my younger sister and I was laughing through the whole thing. The story line is great and the animal characters are super cute (the hampster reminds me of Po from Kung Fu Panda). I will probably watch it again :)

MommyP2 added a new review for
    Vicks Vapor Rub Baby Rub

Niagara_Nikki has started a new forum topic
    Not Working

dcalli added a new review for
    Honest Company Diapers