BOOST Just Protein Reviews

BOOST® Just Protein™ is a new unflavoured instant whey protein powder to help you get the protein you need:
  • 18g of protein*
  • 80 calories*
  • 0 fat* and 0 sugar*
  • No added flavour, colour, or sweetener
  • With only 2 ingredients

*per 21g serving
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 03, 2017

I received this product from Chick Advisor to sample. I'm not usually one to deviate from my protein powder but I liked how little ingredients this one had. I also was leery of it being unflavoured but actually loved it. I added it to my favourite smoothie without any added flavours or aftertaste and kept me extra full until lunch time.

April 03, 2017

Really enjoyed this protein powder because of how clean and simple it is. You know exactly what you are getting in every scoop unlike with all of the other ingredients that come with many other protein powders. If you are being very conscious of counting your macros and calories this powder if fantastic because you know exactly what you are putting in your body. It does have a slightly vanilla-y milky taste that affects the taste of your smoothies, but that is to be expected and is easily covered by other ingredients in smoothies. Overall I would recommend!

April 03, 2017

I started by adding a scoop to my regular shake recipes, great idea. extra protein. I did find the taste a bit 'off' unless i pair it with fruit flavors, but thats ok

April 03, 2017

"BOOST® Just Protein™ is a great way to incorporate the extra protein I need into my daily routine." I find it is very filling and there is really no taste. I will certainly buy again.

April 03, 2017

Nothing beats having an extra motivation when wanting to get through the day as well as going to gym in the evening when feeling couch locked but the Boost Just Protein does that for myself and family and we love it especially the taste with milk or made into a smoothie. I can really feel a difference in my body and feel that I can take on the world :)

#gotitfree

April 03, 2017

I got to try BOOST Just Protein powder through the product review club. I don't usually buy protein powder because I don't like the artificial flavour taste. I love how this product is unflavoured so I can add it to any snoothie/recipe I want to. This is an easy way to add extra proten to my diet and my hubby/kids. The BOOST Just Protein left me more satiated/full when I added it to my smoothies. I would recommend this to my friends/family

April 03, 2017

J'ai bien aimé la poudre protéine. Le fait qu'elle soit sans saveur permet de la mélanger plus facilement à n'importe quoi ! Cependant je l'ai prise Avec du lait damande et des fruits en Shake la plupart du temps ! Elle est très utile pour les matins pressés et soutiens jusqu'à ma pause matin sans problème ! Je recommande !

April 03, 2017

Excellent product. I use the recommended amount in my smoothies and I don't even know it's there. I feel so full after I drink it. I have recently bought this product and it was priced at a reasonable price. I recommend this product. I'm not one for protein powder but I give this one 10/10. My husband even uses it to! Thanks for choosing me!

April 03, 2017

J'ai bien aimé la poudre de protéines Boost! Le produit est parfait pour faire les smoothies avec fruits et légumes car elle n'a pas un goût prononcé! Les enfants aussi ont adoré leur smoothies Boost le matin!

March 25, 2017

I got this product for free from Chick Advisor.

I felt that I had more energy. While I admit, it added an extra step to my routine it's easy to forget if you have a super busy day and naturally you fall into your old habits. So I consumed most of the powder on the weekends as it was more easy to slow down my busy schedule. The taste wasn't noticeable which I prefer because it acts like a secret ingredient with good benefits but doesn't take away from the taste of your drink.

Overall, I enjoyed using this product however, I wonder if people who are more fit could testament that it helped them achieve the best results in their workout. I will be looking to read those reviews.