Born Pretty Store; Hello Kitty Camera Case

Born Pretty Store; Hello Kitty Camera Case Reviews

1 review
Ranked #242 out of 330 in Accessories

January 28, 2013

I just received the Hello Kitty Black Digital Camera Pouch, and it was nice. It fit my camera snugly, and it is heat/ cold insulated, so i don't have to worry about the weather damaging my camera. It is also shock absorbing, and this is a major plus, especially since I'm a clutz! It has 2 mesh pockets on the inside, so I can fit some smaller camera goods within them. It also comes with a long strap, to strap onto either the zip or your camera. This prevents the camera from falling out, and being damaged. I say this is another plus, and it is cute. It has various designs of flowers, birds, and hearts. The cover design of the pouch is also nice, it won't rub or peel off. Overall, I give this a 4/5, because it can fit cameras in it, but with my old clunker of a camera, it was a little bit of a squeeze. I'm sure if you have a newer, sleeker digital camera, the bag would be a perfect purchase! The price was also great, it was $3.97. Nice price, and good product.
    If you want 5% off this order, use the coupon SUPERW21 at the checkout.

poisson.amanda added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes

Loveandsunshine has posted in the forum topic
    Modern Family

martanjue added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise

Loveandsunshine has posted in the forum topic
    Mistresses

camerooni added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Pets last Day