Good

Born Pretty Store, Knitted Worsted Hat Reviews

1 review
Ranked #12 out of 16 in Hats

January 24, 2013

So recently, I received the "Warm Knitted Worsted Hat" from www.bornprettystore.com, and I have to say again, that this product is top-notch.
    It comes in 10 different colours, and i picked the black, because it is very versatile. Anyway, when it comes to quality, I am impressed. Not only does it fit on your head like the perfect American Apparel-esque Fisherman beanie, but its also warm (for this crazy bipolar Canadian winter!), and stays in place. I do not get "hat-head" afterwards, and it does not pile (so far.). You can fold up the sides (for wearing it like a beanie, or wearing it like a toque.), and the price is A---mazin'! It's only $4.45 (and free shipping is included, thank the lord!). Now compare this to the AA Fisherman beanie I was talking about earlier (which was like $22, thats a little crazy!) I received this product exactly 2 weeks after it was ordered, and I happen to have a coupon code for 5% off (SUPERW21) I totally recommend, this was my best purchase yet. So impressed, as per usual.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel