Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel

Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel Reviews

Ranked #456 out of 1082 in Facial Cleansers

December 31, 2016

Purchased this, as the hydrating oil worked absolutely amazing for me, it removed my makeup with no problems at all, leaves the skin feeling smooth, very lightweight, works great with my konjac, definitely suggest this for people who have really dry skin normally

October 26, 2016

This product is definitely pricey, but works great! I use it for washing my face, but also taking my makeup off; when I have a lot of heavy makeup on I do have to scrub my eyes pretty good to take off the makeup, but it does the job! I have scent-sensitivities, but this product smells amaaazing, and doesn't bother me at all!

May 30, 2015

I got two 30ml samples of this product from Sephora and I really liked it! It is an unusual texture, a oil-gel. It melts of makeup but is thick because of the gel consistency which makes it really easy to apply. The scent is not horrible but it leaves something to be desired. It is a bit "household cleanser" or "disinfectant" smelling but really you are only smelling it for about a minute so who cares as long as it works. Currently working on a different oil cleanser so I will not be purchasing soon, however will keep it in the back of my mind for future.

pathway2nowhere added a new review for

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap