Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels Reviews

January 04, 2018

Almost as good as a rag

It seems silly to really care about something like this, but they really are the only paper towels that are tough enough for just about everything. I find the other brands disintegrate too fast. These ones aren't as great as the commercials show, but they're the best ones out there. You can reuse them a little and they DO soak up a lot of wet. I usually wait for a sale and good coupons and stock up then.

November 28, 2017

Love them

Love paper towels in my kitchen. So helpful while you are working in kitchen. Their water absorbing quality is more good than normal facial tissue. I always go for towel role which is on sale. So this one is usually on sale and i pick n prefer bounty.

October 13, 2017

Best paper towel on the market!

I love bounty paper towels! The select a size is perfect depending on the size of the mess you have. They're super absorbent and can be rinsed, wrung out and reused again. They don't tear or rip while cleaning up the messes. I've tried tons of paper towels but bounty is by far my favorite. It's perfect for cleaning up messes caused by pets, children or even yourself!

August 11, 2017

Good quality

I've used generic brands of paper towels and it's not the same as bounty. This one is so much thicker, better quality and you can reuse it a few times before it's torn or ripped. I only buy this brand of paper towels

June 13, 2017

Great paper towel

I used to by the cheapest paper towel & always disappointed with it. I decided to try Bounty & have never used any others since. Doesn't fall apart or leave flakes of white all over everything.

May 03, 2017

Super handy to chose the size you need. Best invention ever! Quality is Amazing and it's super strong just like the commercials say! And yes it soaks up tonnes with little paper towel. I have 2 small dogs that sometimes like the carpet instead of the pee pad so thank you bounty - you soak it all up!

March 27, 2017

I cant see myself using anything else.. I like the fact that they are select a size . That makes them easy to use I have them in each bathroom for cleaning, under the kitchen sink and in the mudroom... Not to mention in our travel trailer. They are great for camping too.
    They are compostable and recyclable so I don't feel bad about using them.

February 26, 2017

I use these paper towels for everything from table napkins to dishrags. I have yet to find a job that these paper towels can't handle. To me, dishrags are disgusting balls of filth. I use one sheet of bounty to do dishes and then just toss it in the garbage. So sanitary!

February 19, 2017

I love Bounty, especially the select-a-size. Super versatile. It is the only paper towel that doesn't fall apart after one swipe across the countertop. Every time i buy another brand of paper towel i regret it immediately.
    It leaves a bit of lint on glass surfaces, but a light pass with a microfiber cloth after solves that problem.
    It's a bit expensive so I usually watch for sales.

February 19, 2017

This paper towel has been my go to for a number of years now. Love the select a size feature and it is also a fairly tough paper towel. It does not leave a bunch of lint behind either. I can usually find it on sale as well. This is the one for me!