Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels Reviews

September 13, 2019
    Texas, United States

Love these

I love Bounty Select-a-Size paper towels. These are pretty much the only brand of paper towels I buy, I can't remember the last time I bought any other brand.They are strong and very absorbent. I love having the option to choose what size paper towel you need/want, every job is different. Before there was select-a size, I felt wasteful using a whole paper towel when I didn't use but half.

September 12, 2019
    Vermont, United States

A must have

A must have in our home! Bounty paper towels work amazing! From a small spill to a big mess they work on just about anything! Our kids are always spilling stuff so these come in handy. I use to buy other brands until I gave in and finally tried the bounty and let me tell you I’ve never gone back! I can’t believe how good these work! All you need is one sheet and they can clean up so much!

August 23, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Product we Trust

Bounty is a name we all love and a product we all MUST have on hand. From big spills to little messes, Bountys super absorbent paper towels will help you clean it up!!!! A must have in any families home. Bounty makes life a little easier, and cleaner.

May 01, 2019

Over priced but great quality

I prefer bounty to other brands but I do use price match when purchasing this item. With so many other paper towel brands in the market at a lower cost Its hard to convince friends to try bounty. Price match is a live saver with the product

April 01, 2019

Absorbing

The best paper towel product on the market! So sturdy and durable, and I love the select-a-size option! It’s great that I can just take a half-size for a smaller spill, or a full-sized for larger messes.

March 22, 2019

Paper towels

Tear off easily
    Very absorbent
    Good price wztch for on sale too
    Other towels are thinner or take more to clean counters and sinks
    Great on glass and windows

March 21, 2019

Best paper towels ever

Best paper towels ever. They are a bit more expensive than the other brands but I definitely use less papers very clean up than the other brand. Plus if you shop around you can always find them on sale and there is always coupons. So they come to the same price as the other ones but I don't go through them as fast. And I clean up a lot of messes that my 3 year old causes (and vomits)

January 23, 2019

The only brand I buy.

The select a size is the best thing to happen to paper towels! The absorbancy for 1 small sheet is phenomenal. It's especially great when you have 4 teenagers eating wings or pizza 😁

January 14, 2019

Love them

I love bounty towels.they really do absorb a lot of liquid and I like they have smaller sheets so can tear off the size you need to clean the mess. We can reuse them. I recommend this to everyone

October 18, 2018
    Louisiana, United States

I will buy over and over

BOUNTY SELECT-A-SIZE PAPER TOWELS are the greatest. I love the fact I can choose how much I need for whatever the job is wheather it's wipeing a face or cleaning a spill. I control what is used and not wasted