Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels Reviews

January 23, 2019

The only brand I buy.

The select a size is the best thing to happen to paper towels! The absorbancy for 1 small sheet is phenomenal. It's especially great when you have 4 teenagers eating wings or pizza 😁

January 14, 2019

Love them

I love bounty towels.they really do absorb a lot of liquid and I like they have smaller sheets so can tear off the size you need to clean the mess. We can reuse them. I recommend this to everyone

October 18, 2018

I will buy over and over

BOUNTY SELECT-A-SIZE PAPER TOWELS are the greatest. I love the fact I can choose how much I need for whatever the job is wheather it's wipeing a face or cleaning a spill. I control what is used and not wasted

September 22, 2018

Never new what I was missing

Up until 6 months ago I didn’t buy Bounty. I thought what a waste of money. Boy was so wrong. I bought it on sale now it’s been the only paper towel I ever buy. Wonderful

September 13, 2018

The only Papertowel I’ll Ever use

My mom used this brand while I grew up & I tried other cheap ones when I moved out onto my own. How quickly I learned! The thickness of Bounty can almost compare to actual towels & ive even had some accidentally go through the wash and come out 100% whole. It’s met and beat any job I’ve challenged it with, from minor spills, the pets accidents or the “oh my meatball sauce” incidents. Without Bounty, certain people may not be alive today😂 Seriously though, price, quality and consistency won me over years and years ago, I recommend you will love it! And the select-a-size is perfect if you don’t need to waste a whole sheet.

July 16, 2018

just the right size

I love the bounty select a size paper towel. it is perfect that you can reduce waste with this ingenous product. i wish more companies would think of the envirorment in some small way

July 16, 2018

Best Hand towel on the market

Bounty is easily the best hand towel on the market. Less is more with this product! It last much longer then other brands, and makes cleanup a breeze!

June 26, 2018

Very absorbing!

It’s very absorbant and works great! I love how you can choose a half sheet or a full sheet to save paper and cut down on waste. Not to mention it saves me money!

May 07, 2018

Quicker picker upper!

Just don’t waste your hard earn money buying anything else. I’ve done that too many times and each time I kick myself for not getting Bounty. I don’t even think about buying anything else now!

April 23, 2018

Have bought many times

I always prefer to use Bounty, Its reliable and the smaller select a size ones are perfect when you only need a small towel. The Star Wars one are really fun!