Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels Reviews

February 06, 2021

Mess be gone

Love these paper towels. They are heavy duty and they clean up messes really well. You can cut them at any size you want so that they don't go to waste. They are affordable and do a great job at cleaning up!! Highly recommend!

November 17, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

J'achète toujours ce produit.

Bon produit qualité/prix. Très efficace pour ramasser les dégâts de mes enfants. J'en utilise à tous les jours et même mes enfants peuvent les utiliser! J'en achète encore plus lorsqu'il est en spécial.

November 10, 2020

I walkways buy these ones now.

The best paper towel for your money! I use way less then other brands and way more effective. Great for many uses around the home, trailer vehicle etc.

November 06, 2020

mess no more

Being a mom of 4 kids, these bounty paper towels come in handy. any spills, or messes that need to be cleaned i know that i can trust Bounty. It is soft and durable

October 27, 2020

Great product

This has been my go to paper towel for years, great absorbency, love that you can pick a size, which reduces waste. Price couldn’t be better. Recommend this product to everyone.

August 01, 2020

Super absorbant.

I would definitely recommend this product. I use Bounty products where I can. I find Bounty paper towels to be very absorbant and you don't need to use much, who wouldn't want that,yes thank you cheryl.

August 01, 2020
    United States

Love

I cant live without my paper towels. It's just like toilet paper to me must have I must say this is my favorite brand.i will always buy and use this one!

July 10, 2020
    United States

Amazing Paper Towels

I absolutely adore Bounty paper towels select a size! The absorbency is absolutely incredible along with making any spill easy to clean. I have been using them forever and at this point honestly would never use anything else. I think that the selecta size version is one of the most creative things I've seen on the market so far. I would definitely recommend this product anyone especially those with children.

May 08, 2020

Does what it needs to

Bounty has great paper towels but I find that other brands are similar. I tend to go for what is on sale and sometimes I find these to be a bit on the pricey side.

April 28, 2020

best paper towels

I love bounty select-a-size paper towels. I will not buy any other. They are strong and soak up everything. I even once tried to wash dished with them instead of a cloth and it held up.