• Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels

Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 244 in Household Essentials

June 13, 2017

Great paper towel

I used to by the cheapest paper towel & always disappointed with it. I decided to try Bounty & have never used any others since. Doesn't fall apart or leave flakes of white all over everything.

May 03, 2017

Super handy to chose the size you need. Best invention ever! Quality is Amazing and it's super strong just like the commercials say! And yes it soaks up tonnes with little paper towel. I have 2 small dogs that sometimes like the carpet instead of the pee pad so thank you bounty - you soak it all up!

March 27, 2017

I cant see myself using anything else.. I like the fact that they are select a size . That makes them easy to use I have them in each bathroom for cleaning, under the kitchen sink and in the mudroom... Not to mention in our travel trailer. They are great for camping too.
    They are compostable and recyclable so I don't feel bad about using them.

February 26, 2017

I use these paper towels for everything from table napkins to dishrags. I have yet to find a job that these paper towels can't handle. To me, dishrags are disgusting balls of filth. I use one sheet of bounty to do dishes and then just toss it in the garbage. So sanitary!

February 19, 2017

I love Bounty, especially the select-a-size. Super versatile. It is the only paper towel that doesn't fall apart after one swipe across the countertop. Every time i buy another brand of paper towel i regret it immediately.
    It leaves a bit of lint on glass surfaces, but a light pass with a microfiber cloth after solves that problem.
    It's a bit expensive so I usually watch for sales.

February 19, 2017

This paper towel has been my go to for a number of years now. Love the select a size feature and it is also a fairly tough paper towel. It does not leave a bunch of lint behind either. I can usually find it on sale as well. This is the one for me!

February 18, 2017

For a long time I used no-name paper towels to save money. Then I tried bounty, and the quality is so much better I've decided that it is worth the extra money. I prefer the select-a-size, very smart for them to offer this.

February 15, 2017

It's on the expensive side of paper towel, but it's the best there is! When it comes on sale we stock up, and its always in use in my house, working hard! There's less waste because of how durable it is, so that's a bonus!

February 11, 2017

I love how absorbent these paper towels are. The idea of the half paper towel is great, especially because of how absorbent they are you dont need much paper towel to clean up messes. It is expensive for paper towel, so i only buy it when its on sale. Just because i go through it a lot!

February 11, 2017

I buy bounty as my regular paper towels use in my household. I notice the quality has gone down hill recently on how efficient it is too clean up messes. I have too use a lot of the paper towel too clean up the messes/spills. It doesn't seem too soak up half of the spills like I'm used too with bounty products. It does get the job done but I need too use so much Of it. It's quite expensive as welll. 10 bucks for 6 rolls. Doesn't last too long in my household. Also when I clean any surface that has glass the paper towel wiil leave behind white particles of paper on the surface that resembles dust. So I have stopped using this too clean glass surfaces. One thing that I do like about this paper towel is it now comes in "select a size" sheets. I can now use half a sheet when I don't need a whole sheet. Saves on money this way and over usual of the product.

You can buy this at any grocery store and stock up when it's on sale as I've seen it go as low as 5.99$ for 6.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

Stallion has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

Seventeen Magazine