Good

Braun NTF3000US Braun No Touch plus Forehead Thermometer Price Reviews

Ranked #369 out of 463 in Baby Miscellaneous

November 02, 2014

A bit pricey for a thermometer but well worth it. My favorite features of this product are you can turn the sound off, no disturbing the child to take a temp, color changing of screen depending on the temp. The screen will be green if the temp is normal, yellow if its starting to become a concern, red for high. To take a temp you can just aim at the center of their forehead and voila there is your reading. Or while they are awake just hold it to their forehead. I believe ever parent of a young child should have this.

October 28, 2014

I have a 1 year old who hates having his temp checked we have literally tired EVERYTHING and as soon as it touches him he wont hold still. We got this in the mail and im in love! It takes the temp super quickly and is one of the most accurate I have used. I've used the temporal ones before that actually touch the forehead and the temp is generally much lower than the actual temp because of when he sweats it cools the skin and lowers the reading but it is not the same for this one. The light is bright enough i can do this in the dark and its great that the color changes based on how high the temp is. This is going to be my new go to baby shower gift as in my opinion is a must have.I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Bring back the bees