3.6/5

• Easy to remove
  • Comfortable

September 25, 2018

Lifesaver when congested

I use these whenever I have a really bad cold and am really congested. If I don't use them, I can't breath when I try to sleep. These strips work really well. I especially like the ones that are menthol scented.

September 13, 2018

Helps keep my snoring down

I have tried other stop snoring products and have had no luck getting them to work in the past. These actually DO work! They help me wake felling rested and no sore throat. I also fall asleep easier because they open up my air passages so I can breath better and fell asleep faster. I now use these every night.

August 15, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again. It helped me get

It helped stop my hidband from snoring. Which helped me get much needed sleep plus im a mom again so i barely get sleep so it helped when i do get to go to sleep it made him quit as a mouse.

August 01, 2018

Breathe Right

Breathe Right Nasal Strips are an amazing invention for aiding in the snoring department. They also can help you breathe much clearer if you are suffering from nasal congestion in hand with a cold! Bam! You can breathe again!

March 24, 2018

A must-have if you have a cold!

These work to prevent snoring, but they are also amazing when you have a cold! Hard to believe that a little strip on your nose will make such a difference, but after putting it on, I can finally BREATHE again!

March 22, 2018

Great sleep

I cannot believe it that these little strips really work. I buy them now to get a good night sleep. I can now breathe throut my nose and before it kept me up. Thank you Breathe Right Nasal Strips for helping me get a good night sleep.

2.0/5

March 22, 2018

Doesn’t stop snoring

My daughter and I both tried these strips. They may make it easier to breathe when congested, but they are ultimately ineffective to stop snoring (atleast they were for us).
    I can see them being useful when you are congested from a cold to help you breathe easier and perhaps get a more restful sleep.

March 13, 2018

bien

Bien, aide à respirer lorsqu'on a des allergies ou un rhume. Toutefois, pour le prix et l'efficacité, je préfère prendre un antihistaminique ou un sirop pour le rhume!

3.2/5

March 07, 2018

Breathe Right Nasal Strips

I received this in a sample box. I got them for my boyfriend who snores loud. I did find that they worked slightly cause you can still hear him snore just not as loud. I would definitely try again so I can try have a better sleep

March 06, 2018

Snore no more

I tried these on an whim hoping they would work so that my boyfriend could get some sleep. To my surprise they work and my snoring is gone and I actually find they help with breathing making for a restful sleep for both.