Breyers Non-Dairy Cookies & Creme Reviews

Cookies & Crème is now completely non-dairy! Made with real almonds, try our creamy vanilla dessert filled with delicious chocolate sandwich cookies for a delightful cookies & Crème treat.

Un mélange préféré de la famille est maintenant non laitier! Essayez notre dessert à la vanille crémeuse et aux amandes débordant de délicieux biscuits-sandwichs au chocolat pour une succulente collation aux biscuits et à la crème.

Suprised!

I love ice cream (major foodie- we always have ice cream in the house!). I was a little nervous to try this ice cream because I've never had a non-dairy ice cream before. Turns out, it is great!

Too Sweet

I am lactose intolerant so I was very excited to taste this product. I have tried many different brands of dairy free ice cream so I can compare to find my favourite. There were many cookie pieces and the value is great for the large tub. However, the ice cream was overly sweet for my liking. I prefer the ben and jerrys & haagendazs dairy free ice creams. I received this as a free product for review purposes.

Sooooooo good!

I was given the opportunity, by ChickAdvisor, to try Breyers Non-dairy Cookies & Creme for free. This was my first time tasting a non-dairy “ice cream”. I was a little leery, but this stuff is actually delicious. Its taste is very similar to traditional cookies and creme. The texture is smooth and the amount of cookies is perfect. My husband and two children tried it as well and it was a hit all around. I will most definitely purchase it again and I am looking forward to trying the other flavours as well.

Absolutely Delicious

I received a coupon to #try for free.
    What an amazing product. For the first time after having ice cream, I was not bloated=)
    The taste was delicious and found no change from regular ice cream except for the first bite. I will definitely have this non dairy ice cream again!

Tellement bon! Crémeux

J'ai été choisi pour tester ce produit gratuitement, au premier regard je n'aurais pas acheter ce type de produit! parcontre très heureuse d'avoir goûté car chose sûr nous allons en racheter plus souvent à l'avenir! les enfantsvont adoré, le goût est ausdi délicieux que la régulière

June 10, 2018

so good

I was chosen to try the cookies and cream non dairy ice cream.
    It was surprisingly delicious.
    I was expecting it to be less flavorful but I was so wrong.
    It has great texture and just like regular ice cream.
    I will definitely buy this again!

June 09, 2018

Loads of Cookie Pieces!

My partner is lactose intolerant so when given the opportunity to taste this out we were both excited to! This has more of a frozen yogurt texture which I really enjoyed. It was full of cookie pieces and tasted pretty good. I just thought it was a tad on the sweeter side, but hey it is ice cream so I didn't mind it. I think this is really tasty and a great alternative if you need dairy free food. I received this product to test through chickadvisor. All opinions are my own.

June 08, 2018

Converted!

My goodness, this is probably one of the best cookies n cream ice creams I've ever had. Even better it's a dairy free version!!! My kids also had the opportunity to try this and both fully agreed with me that this is a REALLY good ice cream. Thanks for allowing us to #tryitfree <3

1.5/5

June 07, 2018

AN OK ALTERNATIVE

#gotitfree #ChickAdvisor Breyer's Non dairy Cookies and Creme's packaging was minimal, recyclable, easy to open and simple and to the point to read. The product however was so hard that it flew off the spoon and onto the floor! Not the same creamy texture as ice cream. The taste was too sweet and tasted like coconut. The price for this product is extremely high! I would personally not purchase this product. Thank you for this opportunity to try before i buy.

June 07, 2018

I have already stocked up on this!

I have been lactose intolerant for more than twenty years and I have tried many dairy free frozen desserts. This is one of my new favourites because I really liked the taste. It’s not overly sweet like other brands I have tried and the texture is smooth. It’s also packed with cookies! The other deciding factor for me is the price. This is 1.6L and is a lot cheaper than my current brand when it’s on sale. My kids normally stay away from all my lactose free products but they actually loved this and asked me to buy it again for them too. I have already stocked my freezer with this and the other peanut butter flavour. I definitely recommend trying this if you like non-dairy frozen treats.
    I received this product free from the ChickAdvisor product review club in exchange for an honest review