Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure Reviews
#16 in Nail Polish

October 03, 2017

J'adore

Très facile à installer, et rapide! Si bien posé selon les recommandations, ils peuvent tenir plus de 2 semaines. Je recommande grandement ce produit.

September 09, 2017

Mediocre Nail Presses

I'm all about this product, but I would've like a few improvements.
    First of all I bought it on sale so I didn't pay the usual price which is steep for the quality in my opinion. Second of all, they did not stay on my nails all day, but my nails are small so I guess it's comprehensible. I think they should modify house the sticker on the bottom of the nail sticks on your natural nails, since it usually overlaps my skin on my fingers and just feels weirdly sticky... Great designs and quality, but poor execution.

August 13, 2017

Great for a quick weekend away!

Whilst I enjoy getting my nails professionally done on a semi-regular basis, I also have very weak nails, and am often concerned about my nail bed health. The imPRESS nails come in a large variety of fun colours and styles, are easy to apply and last a fairly long time on your nails, with no damage to the nail bed. I always take the box with me just in case one gets whacked and falls off (I talk with my hands a lot!)

They are perfect for a quick get-a-way where you want to have nice nails, but can't afford the salon and/or just can't justify spending the money. I get TONS of compliments when I wear them!

June 21, 2017

Love

How cute n easy can u do ur nail. With the Broadway impress nail. There is so many different color n style. I love that u can just change as often as u want. Really easy to put on. Very colorful. Would buy again for sure

June 20, 2017

Not my scene but probably great in a pinch

So I received these free to try years ago. I'm not a huge press on nails girl but I found these worked fairly well. They would be great for a night out but I wouldn't count on them lasting that much longer.

2.7/5

April 22, 2017

These did not work for me. They were difficult to apply and did not stay on well. I also found that the sizes were no where near the sizes of my nails.

2.2/5

April 08, 2017

I got these for a special function and was eager to try them. They were easy to put on. however I had a difficult time keeping them on. I have the worst luck with nails. My nails grow up not straight like normal peoples. I have ridges and I thought that the press ons would look great. If they stayed on..

June 27, 2016

J'ai adoré le look de ces faux-ongles. Ils ont l'air presque naturels et tiennent très longtemps. Il est aussi facile de changer leur forme à l'aide d'une lime. Sur mes ongles où rien ne colle très longtemps, ils ont duré 5 jours. Ils sont aussi très solides lorsqu'ils sont appliqués correctement!

June 03, 2016

I didn't think I would like those but I wanted to try them. Omg they are amazing. I'm on day 5 and they have moved one bit. They feel great and natural. Obviously no chipping, flawless looking since day one. Will definitely repurchase!

June 01, 2016

These are super easy to use but they feel kinda weird, maybe I'm just not used to fake nails. I also did not find they lasted long, I ended up tearing them all off the day after I put them on because one fell off.