Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1565 in Nail Polish

June 21, 2017

Love

How cute n easy can u do ur nail. With the Broadway impress nail. There is so many different color n style. I love that u can just change as often as u want. Really easy to put on. Very colorful. Would buy again for sure

June 20, 2017

Not my scene but probably great in a pinch

So I received these free to try years ago. I'm not a huge press on nails girl but I found these worked fairly well. They would be great for a night out but I wouldn't count on them lasting that much longer.

2.7/5

April 22, 2017

These did not work for me. They were difficult to apply and did not stay on well. I also found that the sizes were no where near the sizes of my nails.

2.2/5

April 08, 2017

I got these for a special function and was eager to try them. They were easy to put on. however I had a difficult time keeping them on. I have the worst luck with nails. My nails grow up not straight like normal peoples. I have ridges and I thought that the press ons would look great. If they stayed on..

June 27, 2016

J'ai adoré le look de ces faux-ongles. Ils ont l'air presque naturels et tiennent très longtemps. Il est aussi facile de changer leur forme à l'aide d'une lime. Sur mes ongles où rien ne colle très longtemps, ils ont duré 5 jours. Ils sont aussi très solides lorsqu'ils sont appliqués correctement!

June 03, 2016

I didn't think I would like those but I wanted to try them. Omg they are amazing. I'm on day 5 and they have moved one bit. They feel great and natural. Obviously no chipping, flawless looking since day one. Will definitely repurchase!

June 01, 2016

These are super easy to use but they feel kinda weird, maybe I'm just not used to fake nails. I also did not find they lasted long, I ended up tearing them all off the day after I put them on because one fell off.

June 01, 2016

Don't remember where I got these...probably as part of a beauty box addiction I suffered at one point. I am not allowed polish or nails at work, so decided to use them on my weekend off. They were very pretty, but I had lost 2 within the first day. Fortunately you get more than you need, but the replacements didn't fit as well as the correct ones. Would be great for a night out to look like you have a perfect mani, but lack the staying power I would expect for the suggested price.

April 04, 2016

I will preach about these nails to anyone who will listen, I've used them for years now and they are not the typical press on nails. They come in so many different colors and patterns that are really attractive and they are shaped nice so they are overall very natural looking. These come with a layer of glue already applied to the back but I like to add a little nail glue of my own and than these nails will last at least two weeks on my fingers. I get so many compliments on my nails from people who think that I've had them down at a salon. I will never get my nails done at a salon anymore because of these nails and I've saved money and even more so time.

April 01, 2016

I was never a fan of press on nails. these ones are no better then the rest . Yes they stick on good to the nail but not for all. It all depends what you are doing through out the day

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge