Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bars - Cherry with Pomegranate Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 261 in Granola Bars

Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bars are made with rich dark chocolate, real fruits, whole roasted almonds and other complimenting ingredients that you can see, identify and taste.

You might also enjoy Blueberry with Açai or Cranberry with Blackberry.

For more information, please visit Brookside.

January 10, 2017

This was a delicious bar, it hit the spot! It contains various fruit and nuts and is very chewy. I found that all I could taste was the cherry flavour. The dark chocolate flavour came through in the bar but not as strong as the cherry. I have never been a fan of dark chocolate but the chocolate isn't bitter in the brookside bars. I have tried a few. This bar is more healthy than the bars that contain mostly sugar and chocolate. I would definately purchase this bar before a sugary one. Brookside bars are fairly new to me but I loved them from the first bite!

October 12, 2016

This bar tastes so yummy! Has all my favourite things in it and it's perfect for a healthy snack! Perfect to grab and throw in your purse or bag if you're in a hurry.

August 20, 2016

I received a Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bar - Cherry with Pomegranate free from ChickAdvisor to taste and review. Cherry and Pomegranate are two of my favourite fruits so admittedly I was very excited at the prospect of tasting them in a Brookside bar. I was not disappointed. It was delicious! I love the texture and flavour and crunch of this bar and love that it is available in most grocery stores that I shop at regularly. The only thing is I find it a bit pricey at $1.99 per bar.

August 19, 2016

I received this free in the mail. It was very good, love the dark chocolate and fruit. These would make a great snack, for lunches, in your gym bag, or just in the car. I will definitely purchase these again.

June 28, 2016

I was a bit skeptical at first, but the flavour is incredible. All the flavours together taste great. My daughter even liked them, and she is an extremely picky 4 year old.

June 22, 2016

This is one of the better fruit and nut bars I've ever tried. It's a good flavour combination and a good balance of chewy and crunchy texture. Bonus points for having a nice balance of colours: red cherries and pomegranates paired with the green pumpkin seeds.

Updated On: August 09, 2016

* I received this product free as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

April 24, 2016

I love the taste of this bar perfect combination of all great ingredients including dark chocolate I received a free one of these with a coupon that I received in the mail I would recommend this product to anyone tastes awesome and is healthy

March 21, 2016

love this! gluten free, real ingredients, and very tasty. it's a little bit high on sugar which I'm not too crazy about but overall this is a great little snack and all of the ingredients work so well together for a well balanced healthy granola bar

March 11, 2016

This was my least favourite of all of the Brookside bars that I was sent for review. I found the flavour to be a little to tart for my liking, but that's just my personal taste.

Updated On: March 11, 2016

I was sent this product free of charge for review as part of ChickAdvisor's product review club.

March 10, 2016

I received one of these in the mall for free the cherry and pomegranate was defiantly my favorite one the taste was just unbelievable it was chewy and nutty :)