Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bars - Cranberry with Blackberry Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 257 in Granola Bars

Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bars are made with rich dark chocolate, real fruits, whole roasted almonds and other complimenting ingredients that you can see, identify and taste.

You might also enjoy Blueberry with Açai or Cherry with Pomegranate.

For more information, please visit Brookside.

November 28, 2016

I had received a sample of this granola bar and was pleasantly surprised how good it was. Not being a huge dark chocolate fan I found it tasted very good. I have purchased this bar a few times and loved it.

November 14, 2016

I love dark chocolate. And I love Brookside products, so I was thrilled to receive a sample of these at the ladies exhibition. It's a very authentic tasting bar, with a nice texture of chewiness, thanks to the dried cranberries. A nice treat, and I think I'll be adding it to my Christmas stocking wish list!

October 31, 2016

J'adore la saveur du chocolat. Très sucré par contre à consommer avec modération ou comme récompense. Mon conjoint aime beaucoup aussi. Gros morceaux de fruits à l'intérieur.

September 21, 2016

I love chocolate and rarely find a good comb with fruit - this was pretty close! A bit sweet for my liking, but great with an espresso or black tea. It wasn't too crumbly or messy, could easily eat at my desk without getting caught! The flavour was impressive, I would buy them again.

August 20, 2016

I received a Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bar - Cranberry with Blackberry free from ChickAdvisor to try and review. This bar is chewy, crunchy, satisfying and delicious. It is a great alternative to chocolate bars as it still feels like an indulgence just with less sugar and better quality ingredients. I wish it cost less than $1.99 per bar so that I could buy it more often but I noticed it doesn't often go on sale so I have to leave it as a rare sweet treat for now. I highly recommend it for its awesome taste though!

August 13, 2016

I received a sample of this bar in the mail, and it was delicious. I cannot find these bars at Walmarts, I think Costco is the only store to find them in. The are great for lunch snacks, gym or for a snack at night. I love the dark chocolate and fruits, great combination.

July 21, 2016

Very tasty bars full of good stuff.i love dark chocolate combination of flavours is great bitterness of dark chocolate sweetness from blackberries and sourness from cranberries plus lots of proteins and fiber I wish they can be less expensive

July 20, 2016

this bar is delicious, the crunchy and the sweet taste of the fruits are amazing ! its the best thing when i want a little snack and while trekking...

March 22, 2016

So very delicious! I love all of the brookside snacks as they're extremely tasty and nutritious but they're also a great way to get a boost of energy on the go!

March 21, 2016

This bar is the perfect snack to fix a hunger craving, the right about of sweet and savoury. I enjoy the different textures and the combination of both Cranberry and blackberry with the brookside dark chocolate!