4.1/5
Bubblicious Gum Reviews
Ranked #107 in Gum

May 02, 2017

So many childhood memories . I always had this gum as a child . If you're looking for a sweet fun gum than this is for you . It's geared towards kids but I like to have a piece every once in awhile for nostalgia reasons .

January 16, 2016

Love the flavor of this gum,its delicious and makes lots of bubbles, the flavor doesn't last long but still good

April 16, 2015

Love this gum, has good flavor

March 15, 2015

This gun is so yummy! But unfortunately the flavour doesn't last very long, but it is a lot of fun to chew and it reminds me of being a kid. I used to put a whole bunch of pieces in my mouth and blow the hugest bubbles with this gum. Brings back memories!

1.8/5

June 12, 2014

it doesnt last long and melts fast

March 29, 2014

I love the taste. It brings back childhood memories!

July 11, 2012

Bubblicious gum is my secret obsession, I have a few pieces every other day. I love all the variety of flavors, and I adore the sweet, sticky and soft texture of this gum. I have a bad habit of chewing it for a few minutes, getting all the juicy goodness out and moving on to my next piece. I buy all my gum products at a local discount store for .69 cents, a great deal especially since I go through quite a bit. I have loves Bubblicious all my life and I still do today. I love candy, and I am pretty sure I always will. Love love this product !!