3.9/5
bubly Sparkling Water Grapefruit Reviews

March 27, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Only carbonated water that I like!

Bubly is my go-to bubble water on the market! I have tried many different brands and flavors but this is the only one that tastes good and quenches my thirst. No awful after taste!

February 26, 2020

Good drink

This sparkling water is good, specially when i dont want calorie at the same time i want to drink carbonated drink. No sweets added. Zero cal. Good for health.

January 22, 2020

Rather dull flavor

I was hoping this would have s bit better flavour. It basically is just soda water and a hint of flavour. Not enough grapefruit taste in my opinion. I won't buy it again

January 08, 2020

Just Yuck

I found this to be very bland and not at all what I hoped it would be. I tried the grapefruit one, expecting a refreshing, thirst-quenching treat, and instead it tasted like dust. I, myself, do drink plain soda water with a lemon wedge in it, so used to drinking no sugar bevies, but this was just gross.

2.8/5

Not my cup of tea

I personnally didnt lime the taste of this...i find that you dont taste the grapefruit enough....my boyfriend and the kids also didnt like the taste of it but we still drank it all as we dont like to spoil..

November 25, 2019

I don't really like the taste

I tried it and I don't really like the taste. I thought it would taste better than it does. It's kind of bland and I thought it would have better flavor. The packaging is great though.

November 25, 2019

Feel like cheating but you're not

Delicious and refreshing drink. Great in the summer or anytime. When I feel like pop or soda this is the go to drink. The grapefruit is nice but my favorite would be the lemon/lime.

November 25, 2019

Bubly Sparking Grapefruit is a Winner!

Wow another great flavor from my favorite brand of sparkling water!
    I love the sweetness /tartness of grapefruit and this drink has it perfected.
    It is so refreshing at any time of day, sometimes I mix it with my orange juice for a great thirst quencher!

weird

I buy this product all the time. Its the bubbles of pop without the calories and sugars. It is the best way to have my "cake" and eat it too when it comes to carbonation and staying away from all the fake sugars that are so bad for you.

October 01, 2019

great refreshing drink

I have just discovered this great tasting, cheap, no calorie water. Great for after a work out or even when being designated driver - guilt free drinking!