Bubly sparkling water strawberry Reviews

April 03, 2019

Soooo Good

Loved this! And the flavour actually tastes like candy! I am always looking for options aside from diet sodas, this is definitely a fulfilling option when you are looking for something refreshing and cold!

March 22, 2019

👍

Bubly sparkling water the strawberry one Is very good even the kids like it very good if your trying to stay away from pop and it feel like you are haveing a pop and helps the Cravings

February 27, 2019

Really Refreshing

I try to avoid sugar in my beverages but I still like to have a flavoured drink from time to time. I really enjoy the taste of the strawberry bubly because it really does taste like strawberry. It's very refreshing and perfect when you are craving flavoured sparkling water. I would definitely recommend this.

February 07, 2019

The best No calorie and no sweetener beverage!

Bubly is the perfect refreshing drink, satisfying your thirst and craving for something carbonated. With no calories and no sweeteners, it’s the perfect drink! What are you waiting for, try the strawberry bubly today!

December 18, 2018
    Not Found, Canada

So good!

I am absolutely addicted. Kind of tastes like the sour strawberry candies without the sweet or sour.
    Comes in a pack of 12 for $3.99 on sale.
    Zero calories, zero sugar.
    Only two ingredients! Will definitely buy again!

September 18, 2018

We love Strawberry Bubly water!!!!!

My entire family loves the new line of sparkling Bubly waters. We’ve tried apple,mango,black cherry,and strawberry. They all taste amazing but the strawberry is by far everyone in our houses favorite! I highly recommend!

August 13, 2018
    Illinois, United States

I love it!

I love this product because it’s not too expensive but you get your money’s worth. These little drinks are a great alternative to regular sodas and the are a great step up from water. I just love these!

2.7/5

August 08, 2018

Je n'ai pas vraiment aimé

Je suis une personne qui boit presque uniquement de l'eau ou de l'eau gazéifiée. Quand j'ai vu Bubbly aux fraises, je me suis laissée tenter. Finalement, le goût de fraise n'est pas vraiment là, il y a un goût de salé un peu trop présent à mon goût. Je ne pense pas essayer d'autres saveurs. Cela peu peut-être plaire à ceux qui veulent faire la transisition des boissons gazeuses.

August 08, 2018

Perfect carbonated drink

I'm pretty Impressed by the flavour that is in these. I have tried cherry, strawberry and grapefruit. They are affordable and easy to find.
    The best part is that there is no sugar!
    Is now my go-to drink when I'm craving a pop with out the calories and sugar.

August 02, 2018

Love it!

Every single my boyfriend wanted to drink less sugary drinks, we’ve been trying almost every brand of sparkling water. We came across this one on our last grocery trip.

This one tastes like strawberries and is quite nice. I’ve never been a fan of anything too strawberry-like since I always feel like they taste fake, but this one is nice. Also...no calories and no sweeteners so that’s a plus!

$: 4,97$ for 12 cans at Walmart.