bubly Sparkling Water Reviews

bubly is an unsweetened sparkling water that playfully instigates fun and positivity in everyday life. Available in 15 flavours, bubly sparkling water pairs crisp, sparkling water with natural fruit flavours to provide a delicious taste with no calories, no sweeteners, all smiles.

April 11, 2020

Kids love it!

I bought several flavors. Strawberry and orange were the ones that we preferred . Really like the fact that there is no sugar added. The flavors they liked less were blackberry and grapefruit.

January 08, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Satisfies my cravings for pop/soda

I’ve been cutting out the sugar, but missing those sweet bubbles on my tongue. And here comes Bubbly with fantastic flavours! I love the Strawberry one especially! Who needs sugary drinks when you’ve got Bubbly?

January 06, 2020

Great alternative to soda waters

I love this new line of beverages. My favourites grapefruit, followed by lime and orange. I find the strawberry and cherry to taste too fake, and I'm a cherry anything lover.

January 06, 2020

when bubbly is life

I legit drink this almost everynight with dinner, its light and fresh and comes in a huge varity of different flavors.
    I'm not the biggest fan of the cherry since it tastes like medicine but for the price you're able to get these for I say they're a great deal .

November 21, 2019
    Idaho, United States

Great for the non soda drinker

This sparkling water is perfect for the days you don't want just plain water..it comes on a variety of flavors and its a perfect substitute for a soda

November 20, 2019

J’adore cette eau pétillante

Depuis plusieurs semaines je voyais ce produit au Costco et là je me suis décidée à les acheter.... Vraiment j’aime beaucoup l’eau pétillante et celle ci tombe dans mes goûts. Il y a 3 sortes et les 3 sont très bonnes ! Je recommande!

October 08, 2019

My whole family loves bubbly water

We love all the flavors we've tried so far- lime, orange, strawberry, grapefruit and cherry!
    I was really impressed that the berry flavors didnt seem too sweet, and I've tried a million different lime flavoured sparkling water and feel this one really stands out...tasting fresher.

October 01, 2019

Bubly

Bubly is a great drink for when you're looking for something low-cal (calorie-free) without the hidden aspartame. It comes in many flavours to suit everyone's needs and we always have a flat of bubly in our fridge.

September 04, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Not My Cup of Tea

I can not resist a good carbonated drink (huge fan of sparkling water here!) but the moment I tried Bubly for the first time, I was not that impressed. There was nothing exciting about it. Just another brand of sparkling water with a plain selection of flavors.

September 04, 2019

I always buy this sparkling water.

This sparkling water is my favourite one. I’ve tried a lot of flavours and they all taste really good. They almost taste like juice but they’re actually water. I love how sparkly they are. I always buy this brand.