Bullseye bold original bbq sauce
Good

Bullseye bold original bbq sauce Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 233 in Condiment

May 04, 2017

I am obsessed with eating BBQ sauce on everything!! I am not a fan of ketchup, and eat BBQ sauce in place of everything most people eat ketchup on. (Hasbrowns, potatoes, veggie dogs etc.)
    Bullseye original is my favourite! It's smoky and sweet and not at all spicy. Nothing compares to this, and it's also generally on sale, or very affordable at regular price!

July 31, 2016

I love BBQ sauce and this is typically my go to. I've been using it for years on all my meat. Chicken isn't the same without it. This one almost has a smokey taste it's just too good!

July 03, 2016

I'm a big fan of bullseye bbq sauce and I've tried quite a few of their different flavours. I recently tried this flavour while having a bbq at my sisters house and after eating I immediately went in to see what kind of sauce it was.
    I picked it up while getting groceries and it was actually on sale for $2.99. This sauce has a strong taste which I love and a little bit of spice but not too much. It has quickly become my favourite bbq sauce to use.