Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer Reviews
#45 in Hair Serum

2.8/5

August 27, 2020

Its alright

Bought it from Sephora. Not sure if it's really helping with heat protection, because I cannot really tell. However there's really no other better ones that I know of to replace this with, so this is what I use everyday.

April 30, 2020

I Love this Primer!

This is by far my favourite UV protectant/primer! It smells incredible, and a little goes a long way! I have long hair, and I only need a few spritzes to cover all of my hair (I work it through with my fingers after spritzing!). It makes my hair so soft, and it feels so smooth! I use it every time I blow dry or heat style my hair. It's worth every penny!

3.2/5

December 05, 2019

Great product, but not awesome.

It doesn’t weight the hair after use and has great smell, but I have noticed it doesn’t make my hair as shinny or hydrated as other primers I have used before. And the price is a little high.

November 15, 2019
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Dry hair who?

I can’t stop raving about this product! I have been using it for quite a while since receiving it in a goody bag at an event I attended. It smells divine, keeps my hair nourishes and hydrated and really lives up to it’s claims of being an invisible oil spray. I bought the big size straight away and also the matching shampoo and conditioner as they leave my hair feeling non greasy, smooth and frizzy free. I use the spray on wet and dry hair and I find my natural curls are enhanced and my hair is bouncier!

June 14, 2019

Worth it!

I love bumble & bumble products to start with but this is one of my go tos. My hair won't get frizzy throughout the day, stays shiny and silky without looking greasy.

February 04, 2019

Silky Satin

I love this primer, it makes my hair so soft and silky, the smell is amazing. This is the only primer I use now. My hair feels and smells great all day long.

July 31, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tames the frizzies!

I wanted something that was going to protect my hair as well as keep the frizzy and fly always at bay. This product is expensive but a little goes a long way. I just spray in my hair after showering, comb through, blow dry and then straighten. It leaves my hair soft and smooth and not at all frizzy. Doesn’t have a greasy feel. Best of all it’s protecting my hair from the heat and damaging affects of the blow dryer and straightener.

April 10, 2018

awesome!

I love the oil primer from Bumble and Bumble. I picked it up from Sephora a few weeks ago and have been obsessed with it ever since. It makes my hair feel amazing.. like salon visit amazing. It is much more expensive than regular hair oils but the quality is outstanding!

March 08, 2018

Great product

This product is fantastic. Helps me get all the little fly-away hairs and baby hairs down into place. Smells great. The only hang up is the price. For a tiny little bottle it costs 4x more than other brands that are giving you 4x more product for a fraction of the price.

January 15, 2018

Great product - Makes my hair feel healthy!

This product is great. I really like their shampoo and conditioner as well. it really helps keeping my hair looking and feeling healthy. It doesn't make my hair feel greasy or oily which is great!