4.1/5
Burger King Whopper Reviews
#99 in Fast Food

August 31, 2017

Long live the mighty whopper

Cheeseburgers are incredible the whopper takes it to the next level and is the top dog of cheeseburgers. It's a perfect combination of grill fired beef, cheese and your choice of vegetable toppings. Go on Whopper Wednesday's add some of Burger King's delicious french fries and a Coke and we're in heaven. Long live the mighty whopper.

August 22, 2017

Burgers for life

I enjoy whoppers. But I've gotta admit they ha e gone down a bit in quality. You have to be craving a whopper to have one. I like the charbroiled taste of the party.

October 23, 2016

I'm not a fan of Burger King in general. The broiled meat is a big turn off. It always lacks flavour and seems very watery. I prefer fried burgers. However, if I'm in a place where I can't find McDonalds I will often opt for Burger King....just because I'm familiar with it.

September 21, 2016

I use to eat whoppers every Wednesday, I would have 2 of them. Now I can only eat 1, it's filling, but I feel sick after, happened on more then one occasion, so no more whoppers for me. I always did find the onions to be over powering.

July 22, 2016

Burger King Whoppers are the best! They're my favourite take out burgers. McDonald's Big Mac's one in second, but these are just too good. I love the burger, it tastes so real and beefy, not processed like so many fast food ones do. I also love that they veggies they put on this are thick and plentiful. Yum! Now I'm hungry lol.

April 30, 2016

The whopper isn't as cheap as it used to be when my family and I would get these on Whopper Wednesdays. We don't really eat these often but when we do, it's something special. The whopper is the only fast-food burger I buy and I do not think I would opt for any other fast-food hamburger any time soon. Lots of flavour and condiments, when all merged together it tastes really good!! Not the healthiest, of course because it's fast food but very tasty! The best fast food hamburger for my family and I.

April 06, 2016

The whopper is the only thing my husband gets.. Especially on whopper Wednesdays..lol.. However, it is the greatest burger on their menu.Its filling (for me) & super delicious.

April 06, 2016

Burger Kings Whopper is by far my favorite burger by far when it comes to fast food burgers. I love the charbroiled taste that is infused through the burger. It has a really good sauce and when bacon and cheese are added i am in heaven. It is a little pricey but i also think it is worth every penny. It is mouth watering good!

March 17, 2016

I love the Whopper..the flame broiled taste is awesome. It's better than eating a burger fried which is sitting in grease. Whopper with cheese please!!

January 15, 2016

The whopper is the best burger I ever ate in a fast food restaurant,it tastes like homemade ,love the mixture of flavors ,so yummy