Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 345 in Diaper Creams

This soothing diaper ointment is rich with vitamins A and E to help nourish baby's skin, while chamomile moisturizes and soothes. Sweet almond oil and beeswax, natural barriers, seal moisture into your baby's most sensitive skin. Phthalate- and paraben-free.

May 25, 2017

J'adore cette crème! Elle est très efficace pour les fesses rouges et en plus elle est compatible avec les couches lavable! Elle est très épaisse, donc pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup.. le seul hic c'est qu'elle est quand même cher pour le prix.

August 02, 2016

This diaper cream is a little on the expensive side but it is so worth it! My baby has almost constant diaper rashes and this is the only thing that helps clear them up. It isn't greasy or as thick as the other creams I have used which makes it preferable. It goes on easily and seems to help.

July 06, 2016

I can't rave enough about this product. My baby has sensitive and little things have given him a rash, well I use this ointment and it's gone right away! I once called my mom over, hours after applying the ointment, I wanted to show her my sons rash, but it was gone, hahaha she thought I was crazy. It's so good!

March 16, 2016

Best cream on the market for diaper rash, which I found out after testing many. It always gets rid of redness very quickly, is gentle on the skin and has a great smell. It is my go to and I keep one in the diaper bag as well as the change table. I will never buy another brand.

October 05, 2015

best diaper ointment ive tried, love the burt bees line and friendly ingredients

October 05, 2015

This stuff is AMAZING! My almost 4 month old son has never even had a speck or red on his little bum! He does have sensitive skin like myself and his father so starting out with an all natural product that I knew would be gentle on his skin was so important; and I'm so happy we made this decision. The cream is very thick but goes on nice and smooth and easy. It also smells wonderful! His aunt always calls him flower bum! Also knowing there are no harsh chemicals in the ointment is super important. My husband says I'm a little bit "granola" but from the earth is the only way for me!

2.7/5

August 13, 2015

Okay, I know this product is natural and smells good but it just does not work effectively enough. My son has sensitive skin and I have literally tried every bum cream on the market and this one was not good. First of all it was difficult to get out of the tube and hardened quickly, it also did little to protect his bum. If you just want a great smell and natural product its fine but if you NEED a strong product try something else - Desitin is where we ended up and it has always worked well...its the best.

July 30, 2015

This cream is amazing! I especially love the thickness and lavender scent. It always works to clear diaper rash on my little one's bum. Ive even used it on myself when I was chaffing. Would highly recommend to any diaper changing parent!

May 20, 2014

I received a tube of this at my baby shower. I love it, the smell is nice and i find that it stays on rather well unlike some diaper creams that rub off easily.

April 17, 2014

This is the only one that I will use and the only one that I truely find effective. Use it as a proactive and reactive measure!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge