Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm Cucumber Mint Reviews

May 05, 2020

An effective and affordable lip balm

The best cucumber mint lip balm out there. I love how it’s made from natural ingredients and how moisturizing it is for such an affordable price. I love lip balms and this is definitely one of my go tos whenever I need a lip balm. It also has a really nice fresh scent to it.

January 23, 2020

Works wonders

I am always looking for new products to use!!! I recently purchased this lip gloss and I am over the top in love with it. First of all its Natural and it doesn't irritate me (coming from someone who has extreme eczema) it keeps my lips moist with just one application but doesn't feel greasy. The scent is amazing and not too overpowering and I love the feeling of cool mint on my lips!!! I highly recommend this product ❤

October 14, 2019

You won't find better!

Absolutely love this lip balm. The cool mint with a hint of cucumber is great. I love the quality for the price - you won't find better for this price point. Gives higher end lip balms a run for their money - I like this more than Fresh's lip therapy which is three times as much. Keeps my lips hydrated without the sticky gloss that can come with some lip balms. Great that the ingredients are 100% natural. Love Burt's Bees.

July 14, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Great

This product is very nourishing, and the scent is quite pleasant. I enjoy this lip balm and would repurchase another in when this one gets low. It lasts long on the lips so if you have very cracked and dehydrated lips it will help to keep the moisture in and help them heal.

February 23, 2019

Love this unique flavour!

I really like this cucumber mint flavour. I find it is unique but refreshing and kind of tingly in a good way.
    As usual with Burt's Bees the lip gloss itself is long lasting, goes on smoothly and feels great on the lips.
    Great for feeling like you are in the tropics in Canada in February. Plus it's do dry, you need it!

February 08, 2019

Amazing

I love using it daily. Lips feels amazing. I will only use this brand. It doesn't cause and irritations whatsoever. Best lip balm around. Would difinitely recommend it to anyone.

February 07, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Soothing.

Apply BURT'S BEE'S lip balm every night before going to bed to keep my lips from getting dry.Super moisturizing, love the smell and taste of the cucumber and mint.

January 28, 2019
    Yukon, Canada

Great Product!

I absolutely love this lip balm! I goes on smooth, has a nice light scent and moisturizes very well. I let me daughter try it once and ended up having to go buy a second one because she didn't want to give it back!

October 22, 2018

I need one for the car, one for my purse, one for my desk...

I had heard about Burt's Bees lip balm but I thought it was just hype; aren't all lip balms the same? It makes my lips nice and soft and I use this in place of my previous lip gloss. It give that natural look just that little tweak of polish. When I do put on occasional lipstick, I put a coat of this on top.

Oh, and the scent is so light - just right.