Burt's Bees Peach and Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub Reviews

2.7/5
Ranked #289 out of 302 in Facial Exfoliators

98.43% Natural. This natural penetrating scrub uses finely ground peach stone to gently exfoliate, removing dead skin cells for a deep clean. Willowbark, a natural source of salicylic acid, removes oil and unclogs and cleans pores. Hawaiian ginger and seaweed extract increase circulation and replenish essential minerals. You'll get a deep pore clean for naturally soft, healthy, nourished skin. Won't clog pores. pH Balanced. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate free. Paraben free. Phthalate free. Not tested on animals.

June 13, 2017

Wouldn't repurchase

Received this facewash/scrub as a gift, I find there aren't enough pieces of bark (scrubbers) in it. I also am not too keen on the scent. I find the product leaves an almost oily residue on my face after I use it. I prefer a skweaky clean feel. Usually I love anything from the Burt's bees line, but in my opinion this product was a miss.

March 08, 2017

My introduction to Burt's Bees started with the deep pore scrub, even before trying their beeswax lip balms. I used to use St. Ive's apricot facial scrub before high school but didn't like the artificial scent it was scented with. I was eager to find a natural alternative and luckily for me, Shoppers Drug Mart had already been carrying this natural brand of cleansing products. I gave it a go and I've been a fan since.

July 14, 2016

Burt's bees is my fav and worth every penny! This deep pore scrub really lifts and scrubs away dirt, oil and my make up that has been on my face all day. I love the over sized scrubbing beads and at the same time gentil cream cleanser. The natural smell is perfect before bed as well. Highly recommended!

0.7/5

April 28, 2012

This stuff is terrible. It actually feels not bad when using it, the scrubbing feels nice...but when you rinse it off there's a film of this oily greasy gunk left behind. It feels disgusting. There are much, much better facial scrubs out there than this.

1.2/5

January 03, 2010

Normally, I'm a fan of the BB line, but this was just awful. The willowbark scrubs my face right off! It's painful, and it leaves a mess!

Not worth it! Save your skin!

August 06, 2009

I love using natural products-especially ones that work well! This is a great exfoliater that I use every day. It makes my skin look noticeably cleaner and fresher. And, it actually makes it feels significantly softer. The tone of my has seemed to improve as well. Great product!

August 23, 2008

This image is from Burt's Bees website. Good thing - this isn't tested on animals. My face just didn't feel clean from using it... I tried it for a bit... but it just felt like there was build up on my face instead, and my pores felt more clogged rather than less. It seems like it should work well, it just did not on me...

1.5/5

September 04, 2007

I had high expectations for this product, given all the good things I've heard about this brand. Ugh! I'm disappointed. This product left my face more oily than before I washed it! I like that it moisturizes my face, but its waaaay too much. I don't even bother following up w/ moisiturizer after using it. So the only method I've managed to come up w/ to not make this purchase a total waste is to use it, to exfoliate, and then wash my face a 2nd time w/ my normal cleanser. This stuff does not work for me ... perhaps someone else will have better luck.

Updated On: May 09, 2008

Well, even my modified ideas of using this product didn't pan out. But I'm not one to waste so I realized I could use this product to exfoliate my legs after using my epilator (I'm prone to ingrown hairs). This product works great as a serious scrub and b/c its laden w/ so many oils, there's no need to apply a moisturizer afterward.