Burt's Bees Pomegranate Moisturizing Lip Balm Reviews

February 02, 2020
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Fab product!

I have very sensitive lips that get dry very easily, this product has done wonders for my lips. The flavour is lovely and the nourishing and moisturising properties of this lipbalm are second to none!

February 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Good and nice taste.

I usually find that Burts Bee's products work very well and are of excellent quality. This flavour held up those standards. Does what it's supposed to do and tastes great. A little on the expensive side, but it is quite high quality.

January 26, 2020

Burts bees pomegranate

The original product is very good and effective at moisturizing my lips. The new scent of pomegranate is fragrant but pleasant. I think the price is alright, could be better.

November 20, 2019

Bought it like million times!

My fave lip balm, hands down! I have extremely "picky" lips so 99% of lip balms end up in a trash bin. This balm leaves my lip hydrated and soft, and I don't get this immediate feeling that I need to reply the balm the moment I rubbed it off. Repurchased many times.

October 31, 2019

À essayer

J'aime bien le baume à lèvres totalement naturel et assez efficace. Il est même assez résistant et n'est pas collant. J'ai choisi cet article parce qu'il m'intriguai, je l'ai pris teinté, mais il ne modifie pas vraiment la couleur des lèvres. C'est un bon produit à mes yeux.

October 25, 2019

Taste good but a bit pricey

Taste good and works decently not sure its worth the price point tho.
    better off with a cheaper brand that may work better for a better price.
    I THINK THIS PRODUCT IS PRETTY AVERAGE AND NOT WORTH THE COST IN MY OPINION

October 25, 2019

Love this Lip Balm!

I have used this product for years! I is far superior to the other lip balms out there in my opinion! Try it..you may like it too! An all natural product!

October 08, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

My go to lip balm!

I managed to buy this lipbalm on offer and I love it so much I would definitely pay full price! I love that it is in stick format so easy to carry around and apply. The scent is lovely and my lips feel super moisturised!

October 08, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

splash of colour

I have been using this burt's bees lip balm for over a year now . It smells gorgeous and glides on my lips so smooth , it's super moisturising and hydrating on my lips and leaves a lovely pop of colour , i love that the brand is natural and always keep one in my handbag ,i have a few different shades of it and haven't suffered from dry of chapped lips since i started using it , it's a bit more pricey than some other brands but its quality is unmatched by most .

October 06, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

My #1 go-to lip balm

This is my absolute favorite lip balm. It has the perfect consistency, not too thick or sticky/tacky but also thick enough to remind you that it’s still there. It keeps my lips soft and hydrated while also offering a subtle pop of color. You do have to reapply quite often, but this is to be expected with a balm and not a long wear lipstick.