Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

Care for your lips with beautiful, sheer color. Burt's Bees new tinted balms give you a hint of color with a soft, sweet flavor and natural ingredients that moisturize and condition your lips. Available in six flirty shades – Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Tiger Lily, Pink Blossom, Red Dahlia and Rose. For more information, go to http://www.burtsbees.ca/.

March 27, 2018

Excellent lip bomb

Excellent lip bomb it healthy it does the job for my lips Smith and keeps it from chapped lips IV recommend it to every one my family use it it's great

March 27, 2018

The best balm for your dry lips!

I keep one in every jacket pocket to not only protect my lips but also to give them some colour. I ride a motorcycle and find my lips get very dry in the wind, nothing better than burt’s bees to the rescue! With the added tint, you don’t feel naked getting off of the bike and going for lunch - you may have helmet hair, but your lips look and feel wonderful!

March 26, 2018

Tinted lip balm giving sheer colour

This lip balm is perfect for having in your purse to grab if your lips are feeling dry or you want a pop of colour but don’t want to apply in the mirror. I wouldn’t say the colour lasts very long but for the price and description I wouldn’t expect it to. Love it, doesn’t make my lips dry out after use either!

March 16, 2018

Looks like lipstick, feels like heaven

I was given this product to try and I would 100% buy it again and again. It provides the soothing feel of a chapstick and the colour of a lipstick. I keep it in my car and it is a quick and easy way to add some makeup to my look.

March 10, 2018

Beautiful and a great price

These are a beautiful soft tint of colour and hydrating balm. The price is good, I think I paid about $8 Canadian for mine. It makes my lips soft and look nice too with a subtle hint of colour. The smell is gorgeous too!

March 06, 2018

Exactly what I was looking for!

I have this in Hibiscus and I love the color as well as the texture! Not too waxy but not too wet either. Has the typical burt's bees smell but I don't mind it. The color is subtle but definitely makes a difference. I also have not been having chapped lips lately, so I'm thinking I have this to thank for that :)

January 22, 2018

Best Ever

This has been a life saver! I’ve always struggled with chapped lips but this has single handedly solved that problem. Plus the colour stays on and is perfect.

January 19, 2018

pretty nice!

This is a nice lip balm. I will admit that I have others that I like that are more affordable and much nicer to use. But it was a nice change of pace for me. This added a very little bit of colour but it did moisturize my lips. This can be found in most drugstores and department stores.

3.2/5

January 19, 2018

Love this tinted lip balm.

I seen Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm at Wal-Mart for less than 5$ and picked It up in the color Rose. Its a beautiful sheer pink color that looks very natural giving me just a tinge of color. It went on smooth and didnt leave my lips feeling thick and waxy. Although they were left feeling softer and somewhat hydrated I can't see this replacing Blistex for me. I just don't thWil this would be as effective on chapped lips and It does not contain SPF. I will probably use Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm at work to give my lips a tinge of natural color. Although it isn't my favorite lip balm it is reasonably priced and a natural product. For less than 5$ I Wil definitely purchase other colors.

January 14, 2018

Fantastic Tinted Balm

Great for subtle color! Not the most moisturizing lip balm ever, but definitely doesn't dry out your lips. I've got the color Sweet Violet, which gives a pretty, sheer pop of purply-pink/plum. Inexpensive, comfortable, easy to wear, and decently long-lasting -- I'd definitely try more colors in the future!