Bush's Baked Beans Reviews

Ranked #1499 out of 2380 in Grocery

March 03, 2017

My family loves baked beans. A comfort food all on its own. Bush's has greatly satisfied the taste buds of my husband who can be quite particular. Not too sweet and the beans are nice and creamy. Way to bring it home Bush's!

November 04, 2016

I always bought these whenever I was in the U.S.A. and was very happy to see them now available in Canada. A bit expensive but the sweet sauce makes it worth every penny.

March 09, 2016

Moving to Canada from South Africa bakes beans was something I thought I would have to give up. I found Bush and I just loved the taste, very yummy. Highly recommended. Not too much tomato sauce either.

February 10, 2016

I would honestly have to say these are the best baked beans I have ever had. The taste and texture is superior to the other brand of baked beans that I would have normally bought.

January 29, 2016

Goute comme les bean de grand-maman!! Rapide et pratique pour un repas sur le pouce.

January 19, 2016

This doesn't taste too bad for a product packed with preservatives, but it is convenient for days of the week that are too rushed to make a huge meal,this literally takes minutes to heat up in the microwave

0.5/5

November 07, 2015

I didn't really like these ones. It could be because I bought those instead of the regular honey ones I buy. Didn't matter that much, my dogs sopped them up for me.

February 14, 2015

Bush's Baked Beans are very affordable and tastes great. We love to eat them when we BBQ, I fix homemade potato salad and coleslaw. It's amazing.

August 19, 2014

Flavour and price are awesome. Would definately recommend this product!