Cadbury Cream Eggs Reviews
#13 in Chocolate

Cadbury Creme Eggs consist of a thick milk chocolate shell, housing a white and yellow fondant filling which mimics the white and yolk of a real egg.

April 04, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Bites of heaven

I really love Cadbury cream eggs so delicious đŸ€€đŸ€€đŸ˜‹ very tasty and creamy milk chocolate worth. Every sticky bite can eat them every day yum yum in my tummy

March 11, 2021
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

I say, have them all year round!

Cadbury should definitely consider having creme eggs on the shelves for longer. I honestly miss cream eggs when they come off the shelves! Super sweet and chocolatey, i love easter because of cream eggs!

March 10, 2021

Absolute best!

These creme eggs are my absolute favorite! The only thing that completes my Easter. I know these aren't for everyone. They are nice and sweet. I love to take a bite, lick out the creamy middle and finish off the yummy chocolate. I could eat these for hours and hours. Such a sinful treat!

November 16, 2020
    United States

tasty!

I have a love/hate relationship with cadbury cream eggs! The chocolate is absolutely amazing and cadbury is one of the best quality wise in my opinion, and once you sink your teeth into that little sucker you are met with the creamy sickly sweet center that looks like an egg white and yolk. The first few bites are heavenly, but usually about half way through its almost too sweetness overload, and that says a lot given that I am guilty of having a wicked sweet tooth! They make for an awesome once a year treat, but personally I dont think I could handle more than that! The taste and quality is great, but man does it ever start to feel heavy about half way through, and its so messy you just gotta shove it in your mouth and get it over with because you cant save the rest for later! :D

November 05, 2020

Guilty Pleasure

I love Cream Eggs!! I will buy 10-20 at a time. You could probably say I'm addicted to them. The only downside is they are sooo hard to find in stores unless it's around Easter time. I would love for them to be more accessible all year round!

August 02, 2020

Bury your worries with Cadbury

A delicious treat , Cadbury cream eggs are one of my favorites to buy, they're delicious, natural flavours and the likes . I highly recommend for everyone that likes chocolates!

June 23, 2020

Mmm

This chocolate is sooo good! The creamy inside is delicious! One of my favourite chocolate brands. And great Easter chocolate to give As a gift those mini eggs!

April 29, 2020

Yum

Great product! Will definitely buy again based on price and taste. A little sweet but my family like that. Easy to find in stores. Quality product we loved.

April 25, 2020
    United Kingdom

Good treat for Easter

This eggs are my husband's and kids favourite. We buy them every Easter and use them for egg hunt... I find them too sweet. The chocolate is good quality.

LeRose 339
    April 23, 2020

Look forward to it every year

These are the best part of spring time. It's always nice to see them in stores around Easter and I tend to buy a lot of them. Would prefer if they were a little less expensive, but I'll buy them anyways...