Cadbury Crunchy Bar
Good

Cadbury Crunchy Bar Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 829 in Chocolate

January 18, 2017

This is one chocolate bar my boyfriend and I fight over especially if there is only 1 left! I love the spongy toffee filling, the light layer of chocolate. Great flavour and great chocolate bar!

January 18, 2017

A delicious chocolate bar! The sponge toffee literally melts in your mouth. I love the flavor combinations Cadbury has combined. Not overly sweet either which I really enjoy with having sensitive teeth.

May 08, 2016

All love chocolate bars and this particular bar is very tasty and quite different from others. I love the sponge toffee in the centre of the bar it's really sweet and has a nice crunchy texture. There is just enough chocolate to compliment the toffee. These arak so priced well and are also available at the dollar store.

May 08, 2016

Cadbury Crunchy Bar tastes great I like the sponge toffee inside and the chocolate on the outside a great combination that just melts in your mouth I would recommend this bar to anyone as a great tasting snack

March 02, 2016

One of my favourite chocolate bars on the shelf.
    I love the sponge toffee. The texture goes from crunchy to chewy.
    It does get stuck in the teeth but it's so worth it.

March 02, 2016

A great combination! Chocolate and sponge toffee! So delicious. I had these during my childhood. I remember these in my Halloween bag! Great with a glass of milk. They were a very popular chocolate bar back then! One of the popular bars from Cadbury! Around a very long time! I highly recommend this bar!