Cake be Delectable Coconut & Cream Hand Cream Reviews

October 19, 2017

100% nature and it has the greatest smell

Alright where do I even start, I’m addicted to all things from Cake Beauty. I get Topbox Canada and I received the 2 deluxe travel size heavy hand creams as a privé box one month and my obsession was born. I received a coconut and cream hand cream with a monthly The Kit box through TopBox Canada. Two actually. I used the one up right away and gave the other to a friend! It smells like a dream and works great on my dry hands. I love creams and lotions but have never smelt products that smell like you could eat them right out of the bottle/jar and a total bonus is it 100% natural and the company was started in a kitchen and was kept small time for a long time. I actually received an email from the founder/ creator when I placed my first Cake Beauty order with a huge thank you! I love the personal touch they give and they are just all around an amazing company to deal with!! Go buy some Cake Beauty you won’t regret it

October 16, 2017

Coconut yumminess!

So great! I carry this with me everywhere. Smells amazing but isn’t offensive. My hands soak up the moisture. A little, tiny bit greasy to start but it soaks in quickly.

August 22, 2017

My favorite Brand

OMG I love cake products. I was first introduced to this product in my topbox subscription, ever since then im hooked. It comes in 2 different sizes perfect for on the go. The smell is amazing and not to strong. Goes on smooth and doesn't dry off right away. I even got my coworker hooked.

July 20, 2017

Love the scent!!

I bought the 4 pack of hand creams that were all different varieties with my CA Premium coupon not long ago. I get so many compliments on the scents when people walk by my desk at work! This one has been my favorite for sure. I don't find it is as effective and long lasting when it comes to keeping my hands soft and hydrated. Not quite like Aveeno. I have enjoyed trying them but I think I will stick to one of my other old reliables. This scent though is so very wonderful!

March 01, 2017

I got this product in my ChickAdvisor Premium bag. This is the best hand cream I have ever used in my life. This cream is so rich and thick but does not leave your hands oily. It absorbs super fast. The smell is awesome! It smells like vanilla cake. I have really dry hands and my hands feel soft right after. The product stays on a long time too so no need to put this on a lot times. I wash my hands a lot of times during the day and my hands are still hydrated! Defininately will buy this product after I go out of it!

January 16, 2017

Not only does this hand cream smell amazing but works just as good! All cake products are Canadian made and do not use harmful chemicals such and replaces certain ingredients with things like coconut oil, etc. Highly recommend this hand lotion to everyone!

January 08, 2017

Love this product. It smells great and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy - which is great in the winter months when I'm constantly taking my gloves on and off.

May 20, 2015

If you like hand creams that rub in quickly and smell amazing, this one's for you! There are 4 scents to choose from, all equally amazing but the Coconut & Cream smells like a beach vacation. Leaving your hands soft and non-greasy, this is my go-to and I have a tube in my purse, on my desk and in my night stand. Highly recommended!