Cake be Delectable Coconut & Cream Hand Cream Reviews

2.8/5

April 09, 2019

Not a fan

Honestly I really do not like the small at all. To me it smells really bad and not the worst hand cream but there are a lot of better ones you can use out there

February 06, 2019

Great handcream

This cream smells great and works great. Soaks in well and isn’t greasy. This is my go to hand cream now any others don’t match up to this. Price is moderate and is worth the money. I highly recommend this product.

October 16, 2017

Coconut yumminess!

So great! I carry this with me everywhere. Smells amazing but isn’t offensive. My hands soak up the moisture. A little, tiny bit greasy to start but it soaks in quickly.

July 20, 2017

Love the scent!!

I bought the 4 pack of hand creams that were all different varieties with my CA Premium coupon not long ago. I get so many compliments on the scents when people walk by my desk at work! This one has been my favorite for sure. I don't find it is as effective and long lasting when it comes to keeping my hands soft and hydrated. Not quite like Aveeno. I have enjoyed trying them but I think I will stick to one of my other old reliables. This scent though is so very wonderful!

March 01, 2017

I got this product in my ChickAdvisor Premium bag. This is the best hand cream I have ever used in my life. This cream is so rich and thick but does not leave your hands oily. It absorbs super fast. The smell is awesome! It smells like vanilla cake. I have really dry hands and my hands feel soft right after. The product stays on a long time too so no need to put this on a lot times. I wash my hands a lot of times during the day and my hands are still hydrated! Defininately will buy this product after I go out of it!

January 16, 2017

Not only does this hand cream smell amazing but works just as good! All cake products are Canadian made and do not use harmful chemicals such and replaces certain ingredients with things like coconut oil, etc. Highly recommend this hand lotion to everyone!

January 08, 2017

Love this product. It smells great and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy - which is great in the winter months when I'm constantly taking my gloves on and off.

May 20, 2015

If you like hand creams that rub in quickly and smell amazing, this one's for you! There are 4 scents to choose from, all equally amazing but the Coconut & Cream smells like a beach vacation. Leaving your hands soft and non-greasy, this is my go-to and I have a tube in my purse, on my desk and in my night stand. Highly recommended!