Cake Beauty Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Reviews

This supremely hydrating formula renews and protects hands for immediate and long lasting results.

Buy this at CakeBeauty.com

October 19, 2017

I love Cake Heavy Cream hand cream!

I received a 30ml tube of Cake Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Balm as part of the Chick Advisor Premium program. It has a light vanilla scent that I really love. The cream is thick, but goes on smooth and absorbs quickly, with no residue left on the hands. It makes my skin feel soft for hours! I would definitely recommend this product!

October 16, 2017

Tarasko Jen

Such a great hand cream. Smells amazing and is super thick. Love the consistency, starts working right away and leaves my hands soft and smooth. Definite recommend!

October 16, 2017

I love the smell!

I was excited to try this, thanks to my Premium membership. I loved the scent and got so many compliments. I didn’t find it helped with my dry hands much at all, though. I find Aveeno does well and hoped this would measure up to the same quality since they are a well known company. Sadly, it really didn’t do much at all. The lotion goes on really greasy too, so don’t plan to do much for a good few minutes afterwards. It was nice to try but I won’t be getting it again.

2.7/5

September 27, 2017

Odd scent & greasy after feel

I was expecting this hand creme to smell edible given the name but it truly wasn’t. My hands felt greasy for quite some time afterwards but they were soft at least.

3.2/5

September 26, 2017

Great smell, not hydrating enough

I love this brand and I think they make awesome products, however, this hand cream was a miss for me. While the scent is lovely, it was not hydrating enough for my hands. I also felt it was not very absorbant. Whenever I washed my hands, it just came off. It's advertise as intensive repair, but my dry hands got no relief or basic moisturising. Great company, but this product just didn't work for me.

September 25, 2017

Best cruelty free hand cream

I love love love Cake Beauty as a brand and this is probably my favorite of their products. The Heavy Cream is so rich and moisturizing without being too greasy. The ingredients are relatively clean and cruelty free which is a BIG plus. I love that the brand is Canadian too.

August 11, 2017

SMELLS SO GOOD

Not only does this hand cream hydrate and sooth dry hands, leaving them feeling better than ever, it smells amazing. Truly the smell does not smell fake, it is something that I could smell all day.
    But seriously though, this hand cream is great for in the dead of winter when you hands are dry and cracked!

July 23, 2017

Love it

I received this with my Chick Advisor Premium package. Until here I had never heard of it. So happy to have it in my life. This year for the first time ever. I have very dry ucky skin. I put it on and its non greasy and hydrates my sad dry skin. I will most definitely be purchasing Cake products. I keep this with me at all times. You never know when the need to use hand cream may arise.

July 21, 2017

Loove it!

I'm not a big user of hand cream and hate heavy cream usually, but this balm was the exception to me! I got it with my premium subscription and decided to give it a try since the sun is drying up my hands. I now have it on my desk and use it everyday! It's a good size to keep in your purse also. The name says it all: smells like cake, it's a heavy cream and it gives an intensive repair. I would really recommend this product and i'm probably buying it again for myself!

2.8/5

July 17, 2017

smells great

Cake Beauty Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair cream smells so good. i got a free sample from chick advisor premium. the cream is a bit thick and leaves my skin shiny. i found the cream to be a bit greasy for me. it left my hand feeling soft for about an hour, I loved the smell of cake but I was disappointed with the overall product.