• Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade
Good

Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 239 in Soft Drinks

May 15, 2017

While I enjoyed the taste of this beverage, there really isn't any distinct "melon" flavour to it. It's sweet and tangy, but more generically fruity than anything. I like the balance of the flavour, it's at a good point where it's not overly sweet or sour. However, it's a bit too pricey for me to consider purchasing regularly.

April 25, 2017

I love the Calypso lemonades ? There great and refreshing on a hot summer day or just if your craving lemonade ! They have so may flavours from peach to coconut lime ! My personal favorite is the Berry blue or the Triple melon ! The only con about this drink is it's tart so it leaves that filmy feeling In your mouth if you drink to much!

May 10, 2016

I really enjoy this flavor, I still like the original flavor, natural lemonade, but to begin this is like heaven! so smooth and sweet enough. the bottle is so cute, I especially love that designs and the way I can tell the flavours of lemons apart! really enjoy this!

October 09, 2014

This is one of the best lemonades I have EVER had, it tastes absolutely amazing.
    It has 2mg of sodium which isn't a lot AT ALL, and only 120 calories! I'm literally ''In heaven!''.
    I would recommend it to absolutely anyone who loves lemonade.

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists