3.9/5
Cambell's Chicken broth Reviews

January 13, 2018

Always have it on hand

Love this product. It goes on sale all the time which makes it so affordable to always have on hand to add extra flavour to your cooking. They have multiple flavours to make sure that it's versatile.

May 03, 2017

The cambells's soup broth is our families's favorite go to broth for most of our cooking needs. It is great tasting and has the convience of the resealable box to store in the fridge and use again.

November 20, 2016

I love this broth!(they also have a low sodium option)- I just cooked a one pot chicken spaghetti with it, and it really added some flavour! I use it for soups and other things too.. I buy it when it is on sale at independent- 1.88/container (i find the price went up)- but i also get PC plus points too, so still saving!

February 10, 2015

This chicken broth is wonderful and a complete timesaver. I use it when I make my homemade chicken and dressing. It makes it very moist and brings out the chicken flavors.

November 20, 2014

i love to back and i dont think my chickenpot pie would be anything with out this stuff!

August 18, 2014

My usual purchase for chicken broth. I'm not a fan of it on it's own, but I use it in a huge array of recipes: lentils, pasta sauce, curry, stews, etc. on sale frequently and always a decent price point. I trust this brand over store-brands.