Campbell's Mushroom Soup Reviews
#154 in Grocery

July 20, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Delicious!

I love Campbell's mushroom soup. I love the creaminess and the little pieces of mushroom. I usually eat it with crackers. I love that you can also use it in all kinds of recipes. This is one of my must haves in my cupboards.

May 15, 2019

Favourite Canned Soup

Cream of Mushroom has always been a favourite of mine when I am feeling under the weather. The flavour is so smooth and the little chunks of mushroom at the bottom are my favourite!

December 23, 2018

Great soup

Everyone in my family loves this on its on or I use it as a gravy without adding water on pork chop and rice, is definitely a family favourite best mushroom soup on the market

October 22, 2018

Yummy

I use this mushroom soup for a lot of different dishes, Scalloped potatoes, Mac and cheese, on top of pork chops and venison as well as with rice for a hearty soup. I have tried some generic brands and they just don’t compare in taste or texture. I like to buy in bulk when they are on sale at the grocery store. I know I will end up using it so I always have some on the pantry. I grow up eating this my dad always cooked with it, it’s bring me back to being a kid.

August 05, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

I buy this product constantly!

I really enjoy this product. It can be a great lunch on a cool day or added to a recipe to make it even better. It’s always consistent. I have tried other brands but they are never as good as Campbell’s!

August 05, 2018

A good tasting soup

I like eating this flavour of soup it tastes delicious! I like putting it in my chicken stirfry with some vegetables and chicken.It makes it taste really good and adds lots of flavour! I like how thick the soup is when you open the can and the flavour is not bland or bitter tasting!

July 13, 2018

So creamy

I love this mushroom soup! It is very creamy and you can add more or less water for whatever taste you want. You have to watch how much sodium there is as it can be a lot like 600mg which is way too much. Overall it is a must have for many family dinners!

July 13, 2018

Great for cooking

I'm not a fan of mushrooms themselves but this soup is great for using to cook in casseroles because it has a great flavor without being too strong and the price can't be beaten.

June 18, 2018

A staple in my home

This soup is a staple in my home. Most times I dont eat it as a soup but add it to dishes to enhance flavour. It is great to add as a sauce in the slowcooker or for any cassarole with a cream base.

April 10, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Mushroom soup

Campbells mushroom soup has a nice creamy mushroom flavor that can be topped on MANY things. Heats up nicely. Add this to hamburger meat , chicken ,pork chops seriously anything you'd like mushrooms added to. I would not choose an offhand over this.